Chapter 2

Priyanka greets Neha and Anki could sense the awkwardness between the two ladies. He just takes Pri with him to the horse sofa. He adjusts a pillow for himself and lays down. He then stretches his arm, signals Pri to lay on his arm and Pri blankly follows. There was silence for few mins as they were just enjoying each other's presence, the sense of Sukoon which was missing since more than a month. The restlessness, incompleteness just vanished in no time. Priyanka all these days was planning what and all she has to tell Anki when they meet. But now when her Anki is right next to her, she just wanted to enjoy his presence more than anything.

BB- Priyanka! Apko itna chup dekh ke main hairan hoon. Sangat ka asar itna jaldi pad gaya?

Pri and Anki laughs.

BB- ab kya mujse bi baat nahi karoge aap? Ankit ne mujse baat karne se mana kiya hai? 'Baat vaat mat karo BB se' bola hain?

BB never leaves a chance to tease Pri.

Pri- kya bigboss? Aap bi na!! Aapse na baat karke kaha jaungi main?

BB- Sabi ghar walon ke taraf se main Junooniyat ki star cast to BB ke ghar me welcome karta hoon. Aaj ka din Ankit, Gautam aur Neha hamare ghar me hi rahenge. Umeed karta hoon ki gharwale apne mehmaano ka achhe se dyaan rakenge.

Pri- haan ji BB. Hum achhe se kayal rakenge.

She then turns to Anki and pulls his cheeks like she always does. Anki removes her hands from his cheeks and notices that her wrist was swollen. She had hurt her wrist when she fell during Anki's entry.

Anki- yeh kya hua? Kab hua? Teek hai na tu? Dard toh nahi ho raha?

Pri- Arre! Even I'm seeing this now. May be this happened when I fell. I actually thought Nimrit would keep the door open as I was almost at the door. But she intentionally closed it and I ended up falling like a fool.

Anki- I saw that. Pata hai? Even in interviews i had told that Pri would jump and hug me the moment she sees me if I enter BB house. I had visualised all of that. But here when I entered, first thing I saw was you falling. I didn't like it.

Pri- Achha beta! Aur kya kya visualise kiya tha tune? Bataa

She naughtily hits his arms with her elbow.

Anki-Well you wait here. I'll get a cold pack for you.

As usual he avoids the question and gets cold pack from kitchen and starts treating her swollen wrist.

Pri- Anki, pool chale?

Anki agrees. They both change into swimming wear and get ready to enter the pool. Pri keeps her leg in the water and realises that the water is super cold.

Pri- Anki yaar. The water is too cold. It's not a heated pool. Bimar na pad jaaye hum.

Anki- kuch nahi hoga. Main hoon na. Aaja.

He first gets into the pool and pulls Pri into the water who was having second thoughts about entering the pool looking at the water temperature. Pri falls into his arms who was topless and could feel his warmth. Anki was about to leave her, but Pri holds him tight.

Pri- don't leave me. Water is freezing. Let my body get used to this temp. It's more comfortable this way.

Anki- Dance kare? I always wanted to do pool dance whenever I used to watch such scenes in the movies.

Pri- Ankiiiiiii! Kya hogaya hai tuje?!!

She starts laughing and blushing at the same time as she herself wanted to do a pool dance someday with her loved one. She extends her hand in agreement.

Ankit holds her hand in one and other hand he wraps it around her waist, Pri puts her hand on his shoulder and they both start dancing.

Anki- Dance is incomplete without music. Let me sing

🎼 Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage
Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage
Kiya Re Jo Bhi Tune Kaise Kiya Re
Jiya Ko Mere Bandh Aise Liya Re
Samajh Ke Bhi Na Main Samajh Saku

Savero Ka Tu Mere Suraj Lage
Tu Mera Koi Na Hoke Bhi Kuch Lage

Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le Mujhe
Apna Bana Le Piya

Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le Piya
Dil Ke Nagar Me
Sheher Tu Basa Le Piya

Chhune Se Tere Han Tere Han Tere
Pheeki Ruto Rang Lage 🎼

Anki is putting in so much efforts to make this pool dance very memorable for both. He gently twirls her, lifts her and does all the moves which Pri had taught him before. They were totally into each other and were brought to reality when out of nowhere it starts to rain.

Pri- January is a dry month, how come it started raining? Poora mood hi karab kar diya.

She makes sad face and starts running out of pool and Anki follows her. She was about to go under a shelter but Anki pulls her hand and asks her to dance with him in the rain.

Pri- are you mad? We will fall sick.

Anki- bas ek drop. Pool me nahi kar paya. Idar aa.

Pri couldn't say no and agrees to Anki.
They again start dancing in the rain. It was such a pleasant and surreal feeling for both. Pri couldn't believe what was happening with her. She wanted to pinch herself to check if she was dreaming.
Anki again leads, twirls, lifts and does a drop. They both hug each other and start moving to the rhythm of rain. After a while they end their hug, still holding each other, touching their foreheads like their usual signature step. Anki looks into Pri's eyes and says, "Pri, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" and hugs her again.

Pri on the other hand couldn't believe her ears and eyes as she could sense the genuinity in his eyes and tone. She knows Anki very well. He doesn't miss anyone. Woh apne me hi rehne wala ladka hai. Kisi ke rehne ya na rehne se koi farak nahi padta isse. She wanted to clarify so many things but she knew this is not the right platform to ask and she can do this after the show as it's just a matter of two weeks.

——————————————————-
Please let me know your reviews and suggestions. This will encourage me in writing further. TIA