The Grey Butterfly 4

*Enjoy. I'd also like (LOVE) to thank @SilviStojku for creating the new cover. I think it's absolutely AMAZING!*

Gracie seemed out of it for the rest of the day. Her classes were mirrored with mine, but Harry looked as if he'd just disappeared.

"Would it be possible if I could sit with you and your friends at lunch?" Her voice was mono toned while we walked from our class to the cafeteria.

"Of course," I say simply.

We met Jess and Zander at our usual sitting area.

"What's up, hot stuff?" Jess tossed her hair and I looked at Gracie embarrassed.

"Jes,s see when you say that in front of people who don't really know us," I pointed at Gracie, "they might get the wrong idea."

Her face turned into a smirk. She spoke to Gracie. "Hey, I'm Jess," she whispered seductively. Oh yeah, did I mention Jess was into chicks? Gay and proud, as the saying goes. "There. You happy?" She turned back to me and curtsied. "Cuz I am" She whispered to me and to me only.

"This is Gracie," I cleared my throat and my thoughts. "Yeah, she's gonna sit with us."

Both their faces lit up and I shot them a glare. Behave! Jess nodded while dragging her eyes up and down Gracie continuously.

"How about on us?" She mumbled and Zander just stared at Gracie as if she was the last piece of chocolate cake on the planet.

This will be fun. I think sarcastically. I now have to deal with a love sick puppy.

"Oh yeah," Jess says. "And this moron is Zander." She points back at him. "I wouldn't stand too close. He might throw up on you like the last one. As for me, you can stand as close as you want," She purrs followed by a wink.

Gracie's face flushed red and she looked at the ground. Great, just what Jess needed, for her large ego to be boosted.

"Wow, Jess I'm surprised your ego can fit in here, given the size of it," I say dryly.

The last time Zander liked a girl when she went to ask him out he answered her question with last night's dinner on her shirt. Believe it or not, that date never happened.

Gracie cleared her throat to get our attention. "And if you don't mind," she began with a faint flush in her cheeks. "Can my brother join us as well?"

Well we can hardly say no! Everyone just nodded, but I pretended like I hadn't heard her. This was going to be fun. He attracts girls like a moth to a flame, and when I hear the squealing and murmuring from girls I know he's near.

My sister cuts into the room with her posse behind her and comes over to where we were sat. "Hello little sister, how about I join you for lunch."

I had that look on my face like, 'What do you want?'

"How's your day been so far?" She started off small talk.

"Why are you being so nice? Are there cameras or something?" I look all around me just in case this was a prank. Then, Harry sits down in the seat next to me and our arms touch when he sat down.

"Hello, Mariana." He ignores everyone else and I see fury arise in my sister's eyes.

"Hey, Harry," my sister cuts me off and leaned across me to be in Harry's sight.

"Hey," he frowned hesitantly and turned his study back to me. "Gracie told me that you'd accepted our invite to dinner."

"Yeah...She didn't say what night, though."