The Grey Butterfly 25

It all happened so fast. My mind didn't have the capacity to take anymore, so it just shut down and I was turned off like a light.

Earlier the same night

Right now was what a perfectly normal couple looked like. Cuddling into eachother like normal people, watching normal Tv, eating normal food. It was all just so ..normal.
"Are you getting tired?" I hear Harry asked and I open my eyes again.
"Nahh I'm fine" I grunt and my eyes flutter shut again.
"Liar" His finger curled round my ribs and made me me squir in him lap.
"Harry, Ahhh...hah..Harry, I can't breathe" I panted "Harry stop tickling me, please" I drop my front lip and battered my eye lashes but he only though more over and straddled me, pinning my arms down "Hmm" He rubbed his chin falsly "Kiss?" He pointed at his lips. Hmm, I Scrunch up my face as if i'd eaten a lemon.
"Nevar!" I declare and start struggling against him.
"Are you sure" He poked me again and I squirm "It's only a kiss and maybe a piece of this" He raised the front of his shirt slightly giving me an idea of what I could be in for. Yum. His tanted and slimmed torso was so close but so far. I think I might be drooling.
"Haha rethinging our deal are we" he cackles evily.
"No way" I huff.
"Hmmm, are you sure?" he reaches for the hem of his shirt and pulls the whole thing over his head, shaking his curls back into place. My jaw drops, I try to close it ....but I think it's broken.
"Yea-" his mouth was smacked onto mine with a passionate force. I didn't even protest, I mean who would, I have a half naked sex god on top of me, inspecting my mouth with his. I mean I certainly wouldn't. Quiet grunts of pleasure come from us both. He lies down on me, I craddle his stomach between my legs and his hands fondle with my chest. This was getting steamy, fast.
"Harry" I whisper on his lips.
"Yes babe?" He stops kissing me altogether but we're still nose to nose.
"Can we just cuddle right now" I tuck one of his stray curls behind his ear and kiss his nose. He lays his head on my chest, his hands still on me somewhere.
"I love listening to you heartbeat" He breathes "It reminds me that your real"
"I'm real" I assure him. He sits up for a moment but its still partly lying on me and pulls down my top slightly, revealing part of my white laced bra but nothing to significant.
"Harry what ar-" I was rudly cut off with a finger to my lips.
"Hush" He puts his palm to my head and closes his eye, staying like that for a while "I just needed to feel it skin to skin"
"It's okay" I was so touched I wasn't quite sure what else to say.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" Our eyes were linked along with our hearts and souls.
"Please tell me you didn't just quote twilight?" I breathlessly laugh but the only thing that was important to me right now was the way I could see everything though Harry's eye, they truly are the windows to you souls.
"I practiced that infront of the mirror a million times" He casually told me. My face must have looked priceless "I'm joking, I'm joking. I didn't practice it but I do admit it was the perfect moment to be said"
"Mhmm" As romantic as this was I was tired and he knew this.
"Sleep baby" He put his head back on my chest and we both close our eye letting the darkness consume us together.

"Where is she!" Franks familiar voice boomed and I sprung open from my sleep.
"Shut up or you'll wake her" I heard Harry growl at him. It took my eyes moments to ajust to which I then seen Harry's body baracading me from his rather angry looking father.
"Just let me have her" his hands struggle for me but Harry pushed him back and he lost his balance landing flat on his ass like a child learning to walk.
"You lay a hand on her and I will breath it without a second thought" He snaps.
"What's going on Harry" My timid voice contrasting from theirs.
"It's okay baby just say there" I listen to Harry and curl myself into a ball on his bed. Frank was back up on his feet and fighting from dominance "Do not defy me boy" He snarls.
"You. Do. Not. Own. Me" He broadened his shoulders showing himself alpha.
"Oh but I do" He smirks wickedly and my stomach turned.
"Leave her alone, she doesn't concern you"
"I need her"
Harry began growling again "You've been drinking" He stated rather then questioning. 
"Give her to me"
"Get away from her" He pushed at him again but Frank took a wink at Harry but missed by miles and his intoxication took over and he lost his balance again.
"Mia get that bag" He pointed to the dufle bag in the corner "Pack it with clothes anything you or I may need" I nod and try and do something to help. Swinging draws open and stuffing clothes into Harry's bag.
"Do as I say" Frank screams at Harry. All the voices, all the scream it began drilling away at my head. I ran into his bathroom and threw in more essentials he could need for wherever he was taking me. My breathing had increased but what happened next was nothing I could have ever of prepared myself for.
"Get here" I felt a hand grip my wrist. Frank had me, stringing me along by my hair.
"Let me go" I plea and for that he slapped me across the face the sheer force making me fall to my knees. He dragged me by my hair across Harrys laminate floor "Harry!" I scream for him "Harry?" He just stood there where I last left him. His hands flat my his sides, standing as straight as a pole.
"Harry!" but still he did nothing as his father pulled by my hair and kicked me every so often to shut up. He just stood there. Poker face. No emotion. He didn't even look at me, only looked directly infront of him at nothing.
"You boyfriend isn't as real as you thought darlin'" He strung me over his shoulder.
"I need you" I croak through tears and blood.
Then my mind gave up just as Harry had.

****************************************************************************

Oh Ma Gawd. I was so hyper writing this chapter. Like OMG I love it so much. At points I do admitt I may have cried..just a little though. If i'm honest with you I had a completely different and not as exciting ending planned but I just kept writing and writing and at a point I didn't know where It was going but I ended up with this which I think is way way better then what I had initially planned.

I need to know what every single reader thinks. Every single one of you who read this story every time I update I need to know what you think at this point. What you think about Harry, his dad, Mia, Gracie them all. I want all you theories. So please comment. I really wanna know.

Vote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Share>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Love me like you dooo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.