The Grey Butterfly 15

"I think the worst part of this was loosing her as she took part of me with her"

Harry's Pov (Comment you enjoy'd it from Harry's point of view)

Her beautiful petit body curved into my side. Her legs obliviously entangled in mine and her hair sticking to my neck. My left arm fell numb from her head using it as a pillow but all I could think of right now were these feeling that seemed to power me like fuel. This alluring creature that was so different from me that made us the same. I don't sleep, I see the day as it grows and watch as it worsens into night in a way it's a bessing as much as it's a curse.
"Harry?" Mia's voice...She puts angels to shame. She rubbed her eye and rolled further into my chest making a humf sound, settling back into sleep. It was 3am and she had only been sleeping for the best of 4 hours.
"Can I give you something?" I lean down until my moist lips meet her ear covered in her hair.
"Humf" She rolled over onto her back and without opening her eye she groaned "Let me sleep" and hit her hand lightly again my cage of steel...litterally.
"Please..." I beg and tease her with my lips which lightly met her naked neck. She wriggled beneth me as my hands pined her angular hips and traced circles on her bare skin. I lay kisses down her neck and onto her collar bone earning a light moan "I really really want to give you something"
"You can keep your herpies" He huffed. Now their's the Mia I know .
"Funny" I deadpan "I'm serious though I need to give you something"
"Okay how did it go from want to need?" She finished. Damn!
"It's important"
"Fine" She sat up on her elbow and her hair fell effortlessly down her shoulder making my mouth water for her "What is it?"
I say nothing and walk over to my shelf filled with my journals or what my father calls my reports and find my smaller chest "I need you to have this" I turn around with the long chain in my hands "It would mean a lot to me if you would wear it" She met my over by the shelf intrugued by the small object in my hands. I slipped the chain over her head and it sat nicely on her chest. The miniature paper aeroplane "I can't accept this" She protests.
"You will wear it" I growl, anger steaped through me for no reason "I mean I want you to have it....please" I stroked down her check and she sank into my touch.
"Okay but ...why?" She raised her eye brown in curiousity. Don't ask question you don't want to know the answer to.
"Because your special to me"She didn't know it yet and in a way neither did I but we both would soon "I know it's late" I whisper to her and see her eyes slipping away "But can we just do one more thing?" I mentally prepared for Mia's rage but she simply replied with "Sure"
"I ruined tonight for you, I've told you that already. Now I want to fix it"
"What do you mean?" I didn't answer her but walk over to my sterio. Pressing some buttons here and there until melodic sounds streamed from the speakers.
"May I have this dance?" I bow slightly and hear her soft giggle.
"You may" She curtsied and placed her petit hands into mine.

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed in my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

We sway to the soft tune, her feet followed mine and my hips chased hers. Gentily dipping her every so often "We're falling in love" I sing along to the song and catch her lips in mine and I hear her gasp. I could feel the lack of energy she had and how hard she was trying to keep her eyes open but eventually I held her up as we danced and know that it was time to watch her sleep again and thing of what another day with her would bring.

"You necklace hanging from my neck, the night we couldn't quite forget, when we decide to move the furniture so we could dance, baby, like we stood a chance. Two paper aeroplanes flying, flying" I heard her casually sing as I carry her drained body to my awaiting bed.

*********************************************************************************

Kind of short but I still only updated yesterday, Kinda just wanted to give you a taste of Harry (If only) if you like then please tell me and I will do more of it from Harry's views. Please share and spread the word about my story. I love you all.

COMMENT>>>>>>>>>>

VOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SHARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AND LASTY, SHOULD I PUT THIS UP FOR THE WATTYS?