The Grey Butterfly 13

Remember that mental kid you were friends with when you were younger, well less friends and more aquaintances because you didn't want to be known as the crazy persons friend. Like they reached the level of crazy where they'd bite the heads off of barbie dolls and remove the limbs from buzz light year...... (I have no idea why I wrote that...Lols back to Harry and Mia )

**************************

"Do you wear raspberry chap stick?" I say still leaning into his body.

"No..." He stutters.

"Ha. You so do." I was gasping for breath.

"It was Gracie. She said you'd like it," he grunted.

"Here's a tip: never listen to your baby sister, it will either involve embarrassment or your death."

"Fair enough." He grasped.

Even though our silence was comfortable our surrounding area wasn't exactly the most romantic. Dustbins to our right,the buzz of music from a nightclub to our left. Eventually, reality injected me with it poison.

"Harry.., have..I...I..I curfew."

"I called your mum, you and Gracie are having a sleepover tonight."

Excuse me? "I can't. I have this report due Monday," I stutter.

"No you don't," he simply stated.

Ugh, why can't lying be one of my many talents?! "I do," I retaliated.

"Don't."

"Do."

"Don't."

"Fine. I'll stay." In the long run I gave up.

"That's what I like to hear." He caught my hand and collected me into him.

"Woy oy! Where you going little lady?" The noise was infused with an intoxicating smell. I turn my head, and out from the nightclub had stumbled Hagrid on heroine. Eye's glazed over with with red veins running through his eyes. Untucked shirt and a string of drool hanging from his chin.

"Harry, maybe we should go now," I said hesitantly and used my body to start pushing him in anyway away from this drunk ass hole.

"Hey, I was talking to you!" The drunk guy now had a hold of my upper arm.

A low inhuman growl came from Harry. "Hands off or you will no longer have hands," Harry spat at him venomously.

I looked at him curiously. Sometime Harry acted like this normal teenager from a normal town with a normal family, but then other times he acts as though being human is some foreign feeling to him.

"Come on, little lady. You know I can show you a good time." His errotic words where repulsive.

"Did you not just hear me?" Harry's growls were louder and more animalistic. He grabs me and forces me roughly behind him, away from heroine hagrids eye view.

"Harry, just ignore him and walk away." My hand wanders to his bulging biceps. Since when had he gotten so large? "Please." I try.

When his eyes finally leave the guy and return to me, the depths of hell had nothing compared to his eye color right now.

"Just hand her over." The drunk guy tries again.

Omg, please shut up. You're making this worse off for yourself. I immediately felt the lost of Harry's presence. I didn't even have the chance to blink before he was gone. I gasped. Caught in the action. He had the guy by the collar, his fist was repetitively being thrown into the drunk's right cheek.

"Harry!" I scream and run over to where WWIII was now commencing. I grab Harry by the top of his shirt and attempt to remove him from the limp body beneath him. "Harry!" I scream. Eventually he stopped, like my voice froze him in the actions "You're scaring me," I admit and look down at his bloody knuckles and animalistic features.

"Mia." His voice almost held a worried tone "I'm...I'm sorry." He sighed.

I pulled him back to his feet without saying anything and looked down at this blood bath. The man would survive with some bruising and cuts. "Let this be a warning asshole," I spat at him and pulled Harry away by his wrist.

We hadn't said anything to each other on the way to the car and now inside the car nothing had changed. He gripped the steering with his life and his jaw was tight. His facial expression had stayed the same, cross between angry, confused, worried and sad. Whilst I.....Well, I looked out of the window and pretended I wasn't in the awkward situation I was currently in.

"I'm sorry I scared you," he whispered and cut through our silence "I wanted tonight to be special for you, and I think I ruined it in every way possible."

"Yes, I think you did," was all I said.

"You have to know, I was only protecting you. I will always protect you." He had now pulled over to the side of the road and turned my head to look at him while he apologized.

"I'm sorry," he said again, but I still said nothing.

"Can you just take me home?" I finally said after he began driving again.

"No."

"I am not in the mood for your bull shit after you nearly beat a man to death," I shout.

"I did that to protect you," he shouted just as loud.

"Do not get angry at me. You have no right!"

His breathing calmed. "I know. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I get it Harry 'you're sorry'." I mock.

I heard the low inhuman growl again come from the center of his chest. "You are staying tonight and that's final!" He barks.

************************

Hoped you liked that chapter guys. Haha I'm currently sitting in front of a camp fire writing this for you all and its cold anyway, enjoy.

Oh and also I will be doing something for all you guys in the next month. It will include you all who love this book as much as I do, so please comment if you are interested in my surprise xxxx

VOTE>>>>>>>>>

COMMENT>>>>>>>>>

SHARE>>>>>>>>>>

AND STAY WEIRD>>>>>>>>

~ Edited 27/07/2015