The Grey Butterfly 23

I have written out a plan and come to the conclusion that this book will only have 7 chapters left in it....

Mia's Pov

My first reaction was to grab Harry's arm and pull him close to me. His chest kept vibrating with soft protective growls and then he secured one arm around my waist while I stoked his knee with my other hand, calming him down. I started to breath uneven when I realized the seat next to me was the one Zayn was walkin towards "Take a hike buddy, never gonna happen" Harry was on his feet again towering over me but Zayn still proceeded in moving the chair so he could sit in it.
"I don't think that's your decision to make" He looked down at me.
"Whatever it's fine" I sigh and look at Harry, his left eye twitched slightly "It's okay" I whisper to him and make his sit down again but he slighly dags my chair closer to him and away from Zayn. This was like some sort of pissing contest. The testerone was flying "So.." Zayn begins and I see Harry still from the corner of my eye "This meal is amazing Mrs Dragmore. Thank you for inviting me"
"You weren't invited" Harry mumbles to himself.
"The pleasure was all mine" Harry's father cut into his lamb dipping a chunck into the gravy and forced it into his mouth. There was more silence, I cut into my meal at ate it little by little but Harry just moved his around his place, never lifting a piece to his lips.
"You look beautiful tonight" Zayn whispered quietly into my ear once Gracie had started some converstation off between Jess and her mother.
"Don't say that" I bit back and chewed my lamb slowly.
"I'm aloud to voice my opinion" I could hear the smirk in his voice I didn't need to look at him.
"I don't think it's wise of you to do that now, not here" then I caught Harry's dad staring at me from across the table. His wide eyes are heavy making me squirm in my seat.
"So Mia..It's nice to see you again" He began and set his fork and knife down "It seems I've heard more about you from Zayn then my own son"
"Good things I hope"
"Really good things but you've really got to decide don't you think?"
I started chocking on what little food I had in my mouth and Harry hand went flying to my back, patting it lightly "Frank.." Harry's mum scowls.
"I'm just saying" He raised his hands in surreneder. Once I recover I say.
"I don't really think it's a choice. Their not candy. Their people" I could feel my temper climbing.
"People..." He smirked "Would you like to know something?"
"Stop" Harry Barked "We're leaving" he clutched my hand in his and tried to drag me out.
"Wait, I want to hear this" I began.
"I said no!" Harry's grip tightened on me and I winced slightly.
"I think you should let go of her mate" Zayn caught my other arm and I felt like the piece of rope in their game of tug of war.
"Just stey out of it mate, you just make him more angry" I snatch my arm from his and envelope myself in Harry "Oh and if this isn't clear enough for you" I say to both Zayn and Frank "I choose Harry"
"You go girl" I hear Jess hoot but when all eyes turn to her she slouches down in her chair.
"This is better then Hollyoaks.." Gracie says amused "Do I have time to make popcorn?"
"Let's go" I whisper to him "This shows gone on far to long"

Twenty minutes later I find myself sitting on Harry's bed watching him pace back and forth. I had both my hands sitting in my lap but my eyes were glued to Harry's moving figure. My mouth opens once then closes and it does this repeatedly for a couple of minutes and eventually I speak "Harry.." I begin.
"No" he's becide me on the bed in a matter of second with my hands in his "It  is taking everything for me not to go down there and beat the crap out of him..and my father"
"Look it's fine, I don't mind. WW3 wasn't exactly what I had planned for dinner but I'm a girl I live for the thrills" I try to joke but his face was completely stone "It was a joke.."
"I know that!"
"Then what's the problem?"
"It's nothing" he couldn't even look me in the eye.
"Really Harry!" I pulled myself from the bed, working myself up into having a full blow argument with him "We're back to this again"
"I'm really not in the mood right now Mariana" He sighed and lay down on the bed "Come here"
"What? no" my stuborn side started to break through.
"I don't want to fight. Come here" he said slowly but harshly.
"I cannot believe you!" I scream "I'm leaving" I made it to the top of the stair case when Harrys hands wrapped round my wrists and stopped me.
"Why are you running?" at first he sounded sad but that quickly turned into anger "You run from everything. What you just gonna run to Zayn because we're not unicorns and rainbows?!"
I couldn't breath right now "You don't know anything" I croaked.
"Well Zayn-" I cut him off and started screaming.
"Shut up, your such a blind asshole. Just stop, stop with the lies and the games and stop telling me that I like Zayn. It's you, you asshole it's always been you. Ugh your such an asshole" by this point I had tears trickling down my face but his face was unreadable.
"I don't think anyone has called me an asshole before" He chuckles. Is he for real?!
"That's all you got from that?" I demand.
"No I got a lot, lot more from that" he whisper connecting his lips with mine..."It's okay anyway, I wouldn't have let him have you even if you wanted him" he smirks. Well hello Mr ego.

***************************************************************************

Kind of struggled to write this chapter but I knew I had to write something for y'all so here it's not the best but....enjoy!

Follow me on instagram  - PhipsGrace