The Grey Butterfly 29

"We are slowly coming to an end" ..... Litteraly.

Mia's Pov

I was lying on the freshly cut grass soaking up the sun. Harry's pushing a little girl on a swing, our little girl. He has faint creases under his eyes for his unfortunate ageing but so do I.  Everything was so calming, the little girls faint giggles played like music to my ears "Darling?" Harry questions. My eyes are shut and covered by my shades.
"Mhmm?" I hum opening one eye. I scream and my other automatically opens. Blood drenched the hem of his shirt. He held her in his arms and then his face was replaced with a new one. An evil one.
"I'm going to kill you all."

"Mia, fuck Mia wake up!" Harry sakes me. He sounded scared. My eyes flash open and I spring up, my body has a sheen glaise of sweat over it.
"Harry?" I question and next minute I'm crying. As though he new what was about to happen next he already had me in hims hold, nurturing me.
"Shhh baby" He coos and whispers "I would never do that to her,"
"I know." I whisper without realisation. We lie back down together while he whispers soft caring words in my ear.
"We should get up. I want to hit the road as soon as possible." he runs his hand down my tangled hair.
"Where are we going?
"Some where safe. My mum has this lake house we can go stay at"
"Okay" I say quietly "I'll get dressed and pack a bag"
"Just get dressed, I've already packed you a bag"
I squint at him but don't ask "Oh and I've already spoken to your mum" he shouted from my bedroom. I waddle through with my toothbrush hanging out my mouth and foam covering my lips "I'm liking the new look." he comments.
"Har har" I dryly laugh, "Its 8am and you've already done all of this. Wait what did my mom say?"
"As long as we're back in time for school tomorrow its cool and have fun"
"Hmm that sounds to normal for her, you sure she didn't say or do anything...I donno out of the ordinary" my words were slightly muffled but he still understood me. I made my way back into the bathroom to spit "Oh she em..also gave me a condom.."
"Hhmhaha..about that" I said peering round the side of the door.
"Something your mothers planning that I don't know about" he grinned.
"Nope, absolutely not. My mother was dropped as a child, wait scrap that she was throw. Something's not quite right with her"
His masculine laughs made shivers climb my back.
"Is there something your planning that I should know about" I all of a sudden took great interest in the floor as I couldn't take my eyes off of it and to top it all off I probably looked like a walking traffic cone.
"No" I mumbled embarrassed.
"Are you sure" he purred.
"Mhmm," I hummed "I know what your doing. Stop." I dead pan.

-----------------------------------------

We arrived up front at the lake house. It was like nothing I've even seen before. Wood formed a hold for the building. With a dock that led to the edge of the lake, trees lined the premiter of the chain but it was big, spacious for only two people. Harry took my hand and let me inside. My eyes drunk up everything there was to see. He showed me every corner of the house, the. Grey fabric couch big enough for a family of four. A dining room table that belongs in a castle and finally our room. It had clear class walls on one side of the room and wooden ones of the other half. The large bed in the middle of the room was miniaturized by the perimiter of where it stood "Wow" I mouth at Harry as I inspect it even further but Harry just watched me from the door in admiration. I ran my fingers over the soft white sheets covering our bed that reminded me of our conversation earlier this morning. Then I seen another door that I presumed led into our bathroom. When I walked in it was dark but it lit up the further I went in, a bath big enough for a party.
"Big isn't it?" Harry questions and I silently nod "I thought that I would use that sentence under a completely different circumstance"
The colour rose to my cheeks and danced about the surface "Funny" I deadpan.

------------------------------------------ ❤

"Put the brocolie in the pan" I sigh at Harry.
"Where's the pan" he whines.
"I donno, have you not been here before?"
"No" he shrugs.
"Ugh just chop the potatoes, I'll find the pan!" I shout, frustrated. I rumaged though cupboard but still found nothing.
"This is why I said order pizza" Harry moans.
"No we're making a lovely home cooked meal...as a normal couple"
"But I want pizza"
"No"
"It would be easier, your looking stressed babe" he left his work aside and cuddled into me "Why don't we just get pizza"
"Noooo" I draw out.
"Pleasee" his lips tingling by my ear "How can I pursuade you" he started to torture me, dragging his lips up my ear causing me to shiver.
"Fine, fine, fine" I cave.
"My lips always win"

**************************

So I've split these long chapters in two just for you. (haha that rhymes) Hope you enjoy.

Following me on twitter @ XgirlinloveX

Oh and I have a proposal for you all. I have another book her on wattpad called love bite. I am carrying on writing it but I am offering on of you fans to co write it with me. You will have a say in part of the plot, what to rename it or not, new cover, you will all have a part in this. If you guys want to have a chance at this please vote and comment on this chapter and fill out the form and pm it to me

Name -

Age -

Location (for any time differences) -

A little bit about yourself -

A book you have write (for me to read) -

Why your interested-

What you like about the Grey butterfly -

A fun fact about yourself -

Bye ❤❤❤❤