The Grey butterfly 14

Twitter - @ XGirlinLoveX4
Kik - PhipsGrace
Gmail - norahgrey4gmail.com
Facebook - The Grey Butterfly

Talk to me in anyway you want.

*The more you vote and comment the more you motivate me to update*

I couldn't even begin to comprehend everything right now. I experienced my first kiss and also watched a man almost being beaten to death. What an eventful night.

Right now, I was experiencing the cold shoulder. Harry barely looked at me the whole ride back to his house, which I had already objected strongly to.

"Harry," I whisper, but still he ignores me. Why was he angry with me? I should be angry with him. "Harry, please just take me home. I know you don't want to be around me just as I you," I state.

His head flipped to look at me, slamming on the breaks and throwing me forward in my seat. His expression scared me. "You don't know anything!" He barked. "Do not say things to me that aren't true."

"What is wrong with you?" I talk back. "One minute you're this kind, caring guy; the next minute you're this totally different person, you beat people to a pulp, you act as though you have some sort of control over me. Well you don't. I am my own person. Now take me home!" I hadn't realized through all of this I had been shouting.

He cocked his head to one side and said nothing whilst driving again.

"Are you just going to ignore me?"

"No. We're gonna talk about this, but not while I am driving. I don't want to kill us." He laughed dryly.

We eventually pulled up to the front of Draco Manor. Neither of us moved a limb or took a breath, we just stared forward down the never ending dark road.

"Get out." I hear Harry order without looking at me.

Without a question, I get out of the car. He grabs hold of my wrist and drags me into the house. My ankles twist and turn as they hit the steps leading to his room.

"Harry stop you're hurting me." My voice came out small and scarce.

He froze and pushed me into his room. His hands were now gently turning my wrist around and scrunching his eyes at the bruise he had left. "I'm...sorry. Please don't be scared of me." He begged. I could hear the restraint in his voice.

"Then, don't give me a reason to be scared." I was too tired to fight, to scream at him, to tell him get away from me. I was just tired of us constantly fighting.

"Come here." This was more a command than a kind gesture, but I could tell he meant well. His arms were open ready for my body to be placed into them.

"No," I say quietly. "I will not go to you. I'm not a dog." I snarl surprising myself with what little energy I had left.

"Please. I..I just..It's you." His faithful apology quickly turned into anger. "It's you! You do this to me!"

"What are you talking about? Are you on meth or something?!"

He pulled at the roots of his hair and started to pace. "I need you. I need to know where you are. I need to feel your presence, know you're safe. I'm doing this to protect you, dammit. Do you not get that? This is all about your safety!" He shouts, his rage blowing strands of my hair back. Then, he realized what he had just said and returned to his poker face.

"I really don't get you." I stared at him not quite sure on what else to say. He confused me. One minute he was hot, the next minute cold. "Maybe it's just best if I go see Gracie now."