The Grey Butterfly 22

Warning: This is a bit of a steamy chapter....

Mia's Pov

My stomach wouldn't stop doing flips on my unsettling walk there. Every person I passed gave me deep and thoughtful glances, while they took a strole in sweats my mother had dressed me to attend the oscars. Before my mind could proccess my surroundings I was already standing infront of the dragmore's door. Long and lean, towering over my petit figure. I rapped on the door twice but contemplated the fact that my hesitant knock may not have been heard in such a large house. I go to knock again when it swung open and I jumped back. I drag my eyes up the colossal figue making me feel the size of an ant. Black washed jeans clung to his thin but muscly legs and a black shirt buttoned up the middle made his defined abs visible to my greedy eyes. I shook my head before I started licking my lips "H..Heyy" I stutter.
"Hello" He said confidently with a smirk "Please, come in" He stepped to one side while my small legs took me into the house. I could feel him behind me, I could feel the proximity of our bodies and then his gentil touch "I'll take this for you" while his fingers graised my bare skin as he slid off my thin sweater. His hands were now on my hips "You" he whispers in my ear and drags his hands further down my hips "Look" I started breathing uneasily when he suddenly pulled my bottom half into his "Absolutely" his lips meet my bare neck and hungrily sucks, bites and kisses. I feel my body ignight and a quiet suppressed moan strings from my lips "Beautiful" I let go of a louder groan when he grabs me tighter and turns me to face him with our bodies still pressed up against each other. His eyes focused on my neck, then my lips, then my neck and back to my lips again when eventually his mouth came in contact with mine making me gasp. My hands eventually find something to do rather then sitting awkwardly but my side and tangle themselves into his curly hair, wraping my singers round them individually.
"Jesus Christ can we keep it PG rated in here" we were interupted by a rather startled Gracie and then the door rang "If you ladies will excuse me" she mocked and sorted her shirt "That will be for me" both Harry and I gave each other questioning looks and set our eyes at the door.
"Hello sexy" wait I knew that voice....Jess!
"Ditto" Gracie pulled Jess into a passionate kiss with the door still wide open.
"Just think about where that would have gotten you if you'd opened the door and said that to me" I smirk at Harry and hear him gulp.
"Em...er....I....." He stuttered and then says "Jesus Christ can we keep it PG rated in here" and mocked Gracie. He slipped his fingers through mine and lead me back into the familiar dining room "Am I not aloud to say hello to my best friend" I raised an eye brow in his direction.
"Carrot top" I nod my head.
"Hot stuff" she replied with. We just looked at each other for a couple more seconds before running into each others arms like a cliquied romance film "Huhm" Both twins cleared there throats "Get you hands off of my girlfriend" the said in sync. We let go of each other immediatly and glanced at our partners "Wow, that was really creepy" Jess dragged.
"What else do you think they can do?" I gasp and we both look at them simultaniously.
"We're not dogs Mariana" Harry growls.
"Oooh he must be made you got the full name pulled on you" she giggled like a five year old.
"Nahh he does that all the time...or he's always mad at me.." Hmm never thought about that one.
"Harry, Gracie are our guests here?" I hear the sweet sound of their mum.
"Mrs Dragmore it's nice to see you again" we both go in for a hug and I hear Harry growl again.
"Son where are your manors it's rude to growl!" His mum snaps "It's lovely to see you again Mia and Please call me Jane and who is this?" she turns to Gracie and Jess.
"Maybe we can sneak out and finished what we started.." Harry whispers in my ear then takes my ear lob between his teeth.
"Harold" His mother scowled and I watched his face turn from lust fill to mortified in seconds "Please behave yourself with I check on the food" she scurried away with her floral printed apron on. There were a few moments of silence before me and Grace looked at each other "Harold" we both said and burst into laughter with Gracie joining in. He did not look amused "I think we should split these two up for the time being" Harry snaps and Jess is dragged out the room by Gracie. The silence is driven between Harry and I but I could still feel his warm breath hit the back of my neck, controling my body.
"You should want the smart mouth of yours, I could find a better use for it" he whispered in my ear slowly. Making me gulp loudly "Better yet I could throw you over my knee" I gulp again and let our a shaky breath. Where did the sudden boldness come from?

We gathered round the dinner table minutes later. Jess and Gracie strolled in all loved up whilst I couldn't even look at Harry, not because I didn't want to but because if I did I was scared of what would happen next and non were suitable for his mother of sisters eyes. I think Harry knew this. Maybe this was his evil plan to torture me my whole way thought another dinner with his parents. We sat side by side, his hand painfully on my knee whilst I clenched my legs together "This is nice isn't it?" He whispered in my ear.
"Lovely" I say through grit teeth and I feel his hand slowly work it's way higher and higher by the second.
"Mia dear are you okay?" Harry's mum asked.
"I'm fine" I smiled and hit his hand way earning a snicker from Gracie who had been watching us this whole time.
"Mum, where's dad?" Gracie hummed.
"He should just be comming dear" as if on cue their dad walks in bringing the darkness with him because hot on his heels was Zayn "I thought it was only fair I brought a guest too"..... Then Harry's Growls filled my ears.

*****************************************************************

Before I say anything y'all heard Louis gonna be a dad! Now I'm not sure if it a late, late, late April fools but seriously I need to know if this is true, like now! Anyone know anything?

I have nothing else to say...

VOTE>>>>>>>>>>>>

COMMENT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

SHARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..