The Grey Butterfly 27

I felt like there was this pattern going on. Secrets, Lies all getting stiched together like he's wearing it as clothing. There always there.
Harry watched me carefully as though he was on his heels read to catch me when I fall "Wha..What...that's not possible" I ended up getting the answer I was dreading the most, the one I wan't prepared to hear the answer to.
"Mariana listen" he reached out for me.
"No! Stay away from me" I flinch back. I was fightened of him...of Harry. My Harry.
"Please don't be scared of me" he plead. His face made my insides fold "Please" dropping his head and then to his knees "Please, please" he repeated. I wander back over to him and knelt down to his level, lifting his chin to look at me "You won't hurt me" I remind myself.
He growls "I would never, ever hurt you"
"I know" I sigh "You owe me a lot of answers"
"I know" he stands us both back up, causiously embracing me in his arms "We need to get out of here, now" he lifted his bag and threw it ove his shoulder, not letting go of me once.
"I'll keep you safe, I'll always keep you safe"

Mia's House

"Ma!" I shout as Harry and I burst though the front door "Ma!" I shout again. Candice comes from the kitchen with her face glued to her cell phone "Ma! Cinderellas back. It's midnight she's returned in her rags" she snickers and I tence. I don't want Harry to see this. His chest started vibrating with his soft growls "She looks beautiful" he snaps, I pull him closer to me calming his and his soft growls turned into purring. Candice's head quickly lifts from her phone "Better then you do"
She scurried back from where she came from with a slight tint in her cheeks "Mia? I thought you were staying at Harry's" she looked worried but the see saw Harry and gave me 'the look' "Harry meet my mum Esme Greyson. Mum meet Harry" I quickly introduced them and tried to get him out of the firing line as fast as humanly possible. Ironic isn't it. I push Harry into the kitchen "Make youself at home, I just go to talk to her" I whisper and he dissapears.
"Ma?"
"Yes Mia?"
"There's been some complications with Harry's family. Can he stay for a while?" I suddenly feel small, I'm scared of her rejection.
"Sure" she say's simply and goes back to folding washing "Is everything okay though?"
"Yeah his mum's away on business same with his dad .... and the house is getting repares" I am quick to think on the spot.
"Okay" It felt like that way to easy. Shaking my head I walk into the kitchen to find Candice undressing Harry with her eyes and almost her hands, pfft over my dead body. I have just walked into my sister begin all 'Oh Harry I can't reach the cerial, Help me' and Harry being the sweet, considerate person he is, falls for it. Idiot. Anyway who the hell eats cerials at 11pm?! As he reaches his top stretches with his show his toaned stomach. She goes to put her hand on his bycep. Well this is cliqued.
"Mine" I bark out of nowhere. There heads snap in my direction. Harry looking proud and Candice looking murderous. I clear my throat.
"Em It's getting late. Lets go" I call on him. We only had three rooms in our house so Harry was either sleeping on the couch or in the backyard. Wait.  "Harry hold on a sec, I have an idea"
"Mum?"
"What is it now Mia, I'm trying to watch come dine with me" she harshly thumps the pause button on the Tv.
"You know how you trust me?" I sing out.
"What do you want?" she deadpans.
"You basically told me I could sleep with Harry and it saves him sleeping on the couch if he just shares my bed with me?"
"If i said no and he has to sleep on the couch, what are the chances of him sneaking into your room in the middle of the night anyway?"
"He would most definetly sneak in" I admitt.
"That's what I thought. Alright..but no funny business" she sighs.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I tackle her into a hug.
"Yea, yea get off me" I was clearly annoying her "But If you hurt her I kill you" she shouts. What? Harry peared round the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest "Yes ma'am"
"Goodnight" I kiss her on the cheek.
"Night" she pays no attention and presses play and indulges herself in crappy tv. I skip toward Harry and grab his wrist running up the stairs with him hot on my heels. I walk into my dark room and fall straight onto my bed hearing Harry's gritty laugh. He gently closes the door and turns back to me. His eyes were pure black, full of lust.
"I loved how you claimed me in the kitchen" he starts stalking towards me with every step he takes I crawl back until my back is firmly against the bed post "I loved how you got possessive over me when your sister had her hands all over me" I surprising growl lightly again and he smirks reaching the edge of my bed and he began crawling up it, towards me. He uses his head and works his way to the base of my neck, peppering like kisses until he finds my sweet spot "I want to hear you say it again" He grunts but I shake my head and let him work at my neck more "Say it" He says harsher and sucks violently at my neck "Mine!" I scream when the pleasure gets to much and he collides his swollen lips with mine "Mine" He grunts.
"Mine" our heated moment gets way to heated considering my mothers below us. I catch him by his chest "We can't" I say quietly.
"I know" He whisper. We cuddled silently for, I don't know how long "I want to take you away tomorrow. I want you to have this good memory because after I'm going to tell you everything"
I gasp.

*************************************************************

I've gotta ask, are you guys like expecting a sexual scene or are you all not bothered...?

Hope you enjoyed it anyway. Love you all <3

Comment...
Vote....
Share....