Chapter 1

The Sunlight was falling on the handsome man who was standing in front of the projector and giving some speech.
"So this is all for Today. Thank you so much." said by a deep gentle voice as everyone clapped their hand. He was moving his head from one person to another when he noticed a man.
"Mr Song do you want to say something? "
Mr Song : Yes mister Kim. (hearing that he signalled everyone to leave)
Mr Song : actually Taehyung Sir , I want to say that, can we change the plan a little bit in the structure of the shopping mall?
Taehyung : oh, is it!? Well you are the head of project department. So I will give you the whole plan and you can change anything to make it better.
Mr Song : OK Sir ( he bowed and left from there leaving Taehyung alone. Suddenly his phone started to ring)
Taehyung : missed you baby..

"omo ! It's just 2 hours Tae, and you are already missing me

"omo ! It's just 2 hours Tae, and you are already missing me.. Haha.." the girly voice spoke from the other side of the phone.
Taehyung : you know Y/N ah..how much you mean to me. I feel lonely without you baby.
Y/n : OK OK.. Come home fast. I hope you didn't forget about the Party That Jimin Arranged. Didn't you.. Right?!
Taehyung : auunmm.. About that... Haha.. I'm sorry.. I'm just coming.
Y/n : K.I.M TAEHYUNG!!!! HOW CAN YOU FORGET EVERYTHING !! LIKE EVERYTHING? ( she said in total disbelief)
Y/n : god.. Tae, you know what. I'm really afraid now. I wish one day you just don't forget to breathe. Shit. Come fast or else I'm divorcing you.
Taehyung : naaa.. I'm coming babyyyy... Just wait.. ( he said and left in a rush)

The couple was standing outside of the house with their little child.Y/n press the bell as her mom came out from the house.
Y/m : Ommooo.. My baby bear.. ( she took the little girl in her arms)
Y/n : Eomma, I and your son in law are going to a business party. So please keep Hina with you.
Y/m : That will be great. Usually I stay alone at home and get bored. Now I will play with my Hina baby. You will play with Granny right Honey!?
Hina : Yup. Don't worry Eomma, I will be fine with granny.
Taehyung : Don't make granny tried..( the little girl nodded while hugging her grandma)
Y/n : By Eomma.. Take care of yourself and Hina..
Y/m: Go and have fun kids. (The couple laughed a little and went towards their car)

Y/n pov..
I and Tae both came to the part that Jimin arranged. Jimin was my College senior along Taehyung.
Taehyung : you know what, you are looking so beautiful today.
Y/n : oh.. So only Today..not the other day (I questioned him while laughing internally looking at his panicked face)
Taehyung : Ani...Ani.. When I said that.. You look beautiful everyday. But today you are looking super beautiful and gorgeous. (after he finished his words, he placed a soft kiss on my Wine Red lips . )

"Aish.. You will never change..right Alien.." ( we both looked at the person just to find.. Jimin...)
Jimin : stop being romantic everywhere bro, there are so many people.
Taehyung : so? I will do whatever I want to do with her .she is mine.. My wife.. Only mine.. (he said and placed one more kiss on my lips when it was more aggressive then being soft one)
Jimin : no one is going to steel your ugly wife dude...don't worry..
Y/n : you stupid little human being!! How dare you to call me ugly huh!! Today I will kill you.. ( I said in a very joking way. On which we 3 laughed at)
Jimin : oh my gosh!! Y/n !! U are still that psycho!! Oh my holy shit..
Taehyung : Hahaa.. Jimin.. Stop it or else she will turn into a real psycho..
Y/n : Ohoo.. So Mr Kim Taehyung thinks that I'm a psycho!? Oho.. OK!! Let us go home, after that I will show you the real psycho... ( I said while hit his arm playfully)
JIMIM : BTW.. Y/nah..wanna dance with me..? ( my eyes sparkle hearing about dance)
Y/n: of course Jimin oppa.. Why not!!
Jimin : oo-oppa?! Hahaa.. Let's go little sister.. (they both walked towards the dance floor leaving a dumbfound KIM TAEHYUNG.)