Chapter 11

"Don't hurt anyone anymore. I'm coming" she felt like it's not her who is saying those words. Tears dripped down from her moist eyes. She looked at her daughter with all the emotions in her eyes that left in . Once the strong woman is feeling so helpless right now. Who knew, she has to sell herself to safe her close once.
"Baby, if eomma do something wrong, will you forgive?" she asked her little daughter who barely can understand the deapth of her words.
"I always love you eomma. Appa loves you too. We all love you and you can't do anything wrong. " y/n kept quiet. She felt a strong pain in her heart after hearing Appa . Deep inside she knows it's so wrong. She is going to do a sin. Once she gets inside this mess, she can't turn back but is there any other options for her?

She stood in front of the big mansion holding the hand of her daughter tightly as if someone will snatch her child from her. Her heart raced while the main door got opened by a middle aged lady.
"Come inside ma'am." They lady guide them inside as Mark suddenly popped up infront of her.
"Mrs Kim, give her to me." her eyes widened hearing him. How can she give her daughter to someone who is definitely not a good human being.
"N-no. Never. She will be with me."
She panicked for real but his next words made her mind blank .
"I don't think a child should be the witness of such things. Should they?"

**SMUT AHEAD**

She let go of her daughter. Finally she is out of her vision. The lady again guide y/n to the door of HIS room.
"Now you have to go inside alone."
she left her all alone in front of the beast. A woman left another woman helplessly. How funny does it sound. She pushed the door slowly making a little noise .
"Come in Senorita" he called her in the most sweetest voice ever but was it really sweet?
She took several small steps but stopped when felt his intense gaze on her. She was wearing a simple white T-shirt and a blue jeans. Hair was opened and wearing a little amount of makeup which definitely got ruined because of the tears.
"You are looking gorgeous even in this simple dress." his eyes roamed all over her body.
"But you will look even better without anything-"
"Why are you doing this?! " she shout out in frustration. This man is just too much disgusting. How can he do such things just to get a woman?! That too, married?!
"I clearly told you darling, I want you . And to have you I can do anything. I gave you option before to become my queen. But you choosed to be Slut. Not my fault" he kept talking like a shameless as she closed her eyes tightly. Tears kept falling from her eyes continuously.
"Don't waste my time and strip"
"What! " she knows what is it but her eyes widened hearing to strip. How will she do it? It's totally wrong. But her husband and child's life depends on it.
"Can you please- please not do it? Please. It's not right. I'm already married Jungkook." she tried to beg him.
"I'm not willing to let you go after getting you in my hands. Let just help you to get rid of those clothes."
he stood up and walked towards her taking slow steps. Her heart was beating so fast. With so much lust, he hold her waist and attacked her lips like a hungry beast making her shake.
"mm-Leamve meww" she tried to push him but he was quick enough to hold her hands with his big one. He pushed her on the bed and started to kiss her neck.
"Be obedient if you want your husband and child back." once he left those words, she stopped pushing him. She finally understood it was useless to fight for herself. After all she is here to sell herself.
He kissed her again aggressively making her feel numb. Slowly the kiss went down towards her collarbone as he left some hickeys everywhere. One hand went under her shirt and started roaming on her body.
"mm-plz-don't" tears started building in her eyes but who cares. This beast doesn't. Hovering over her, he took off her white T-shirt before throwing it somewhere in the room. The temperature of the room was getting high.
One by one all the clothes were laying on the ground as two naked bodies were busy on the bed. Grabbing her left breast and putting it inside his mouth, he started massaging the right one. Without any will, she still moaned in extreme pleasure.
"Gosh-mm. You feel amazing." he licked the nipple and went down to her thigh. Placed a soft kiss on her tummy as those tattoed hand went on her wet pussy.
"J-Jeo Jeon Jungkook- stop this..p-plz. I-I swear you will, you will r-regret later" her breath was getting heavier. Without listening to her words, his long slim middle finger went inside her whole making her gasp.
"Ahh~ . This feeling~" he groaned is pleasure.
"Damn it. That Taehyung is damn lucky to have you for these long . You feel like heaven babygirl."
He put another finger inside her before going in and out in an inhumane speed. While his fingers were busy fucking her vagina, his dirty lips started to roam around her clit making her roll eyes.
"Be obedient so that I can be gentle. OK babygirl? I will be quick." he pulled out fingers and sized himself in a proper position before slamming his big length inside her.
"Karma is a bitch JK. You will know soon "

        ┉┈┈┈┈┈‌┈┈ִ┈─┈┈‌┈┈ִ┈─

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤᵕ̈ ↷
꒰  So sorry to all my readers for not updating for a long time. I was not feeling like writing anything so that's why took a leave from social media. But now I will try to update
frequently.꒱

Thanks for reading BTW.

          ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─