Chapter 8

"The body of Ms Park Rose found out today morning in front of her own house. She was know as one of the best lawer. The police are trying to find out about the culprit."
the reporter was doing her job as the police force were standing beside broken Jimin. Lia was holding his hand to calm him down but can she make herself calm?
"Do you suspect anyone Mr Park?"
the police officer,Jung Hoseok asked him as he looked at the man with teary eyes. Sniffed before opening his mouth.
"She was threatened by so many people. But, but never happened something like this. D-don't, don't know-how this happened."
he closed his eyes as moved away from there.
"Mrs Park, take care of Mr Park. We will take with him later."
she nodded and went inside the house. Soon a car stopped near and the Kim couple got out of it. They started walking faster as the reporter was behind them but fortunately they got inside the house.
"Jimin" Jimin who was sitting on the couch in a helpless state of looked up hearing his soulmate's voice.
"Taehyung-ah" without wasting any time they both hugged each other. Y/n hugged Lia as she needs some comfort too.
"How this happened Lia?" she asked.
"Don't know y/n. Last night when I called her to ask whether she will have dinner with us, Ahh-" she stopped for a moment before continuing.
"And she said she is on her way to home. She will eat with us. Both Jimin and I were waiting for her but---" few tears fall from her eyes.
"She never came back" Lia hugged her tightly and sobbed on her shoulder.
"Tae, I lost her Tae. How worthless brother I'm that couldn't protect his only sister." Taehyung tried to comfort him.
"Do you suspect anyone Jimin?" he asked.
"She had a lot enemy. Always used to get dead threat. But as she said she will handle it, never interrupt in her business. But, but look now what happened." tears started falling from his eyes as he couldn't bare the pain anymore.
"Y/n, can you pick up Hina from school? I and Jimin are going to police station and it will take some time." she nodded in response as the both men left.
"Lia" called her before sitting beside her.
"Take care of Jimin and yourself. The storm Jimin is facing, hah-" a sigh left from y/n's mouth. Few tears flow. Before the sorrow can take over her, she wiped her tears.
"Y/n, will the killer get his/her punishment?!" she asked looking at her friend with those teary eyes.
"That person will roat in hell. Believe me Lia. Karma never leaves anyone."
"But now I have to go. It's time of her dispatch." Lia looked at the clock to check the time hearing y/n.
"Oh yeah. You should leave now. Take care of yourself too y/n." they did a little hug session before y/n leave for her car.
"Rosie" leaning on the car seat, she looked at the sky through the window.
"How this happened just in one day?!!" few tear drops rolled down .
"It's hurting, you know? Losing you is just-" she couldn't complete and choked on her own tears. Wiping her tears she thought to start the engine but before that her phone buzzed making her stop.
"Hello, Kim Y/n speaking." Said after tapping the receive button .
" how are you feeling baby girl?"
" Jungkook" her voice showed pure anger.
" My baby knows my voice . That's great" he chuckled.
" Look, I am not in a mode . Leave me alone. I am tired of you" she said with a very tired voice.
" I never wanted to make you tired, at least not in this way" she was totally disgusted  hearing this sentence.
" how it feels baby? Losing your friend? " he mocked.
" Are you watching the news on TV?!!" she said with annoying voice.
" why would I watch that news when I am the one to make the news"

Y/N POV
"why would I watch that news when I am the one to make the news"
Wait.... What?? What is he saying?! H-he ,he made this news?!!
"What do you mean Jungkook?!"
I asked him wishing my thoughts not to come true.
" your dear Rosie Posie was brutally killed by me" I felt my world stopped . He just didn't end my friend's life for me. Why!
" Now you must be wondering why I killed her. I always told you to come to me but you never listen. Such a stubborn girl you are babe" whined a little bit.
"Why Rose!?! You could kill me but why her!?!"
I'm becoming restless now. How can this man just kill someone who had nothing to do with him!!
‎"She helped you to get that Kim Taehyung out of prison. She just ruined my plan baby. How can I let her live a peaceful life?!"
‎"Shut the fuck up you obsessed bitch! Why are you after me?! Just stop this Jungkook" I uttered almost crying.
‎"Sure. Just leave your husband and come to me. OK fine, no need to leave your husband. Just be my private Whore Hehe. What do you say?!"
That's it. What does he think of himself!
" What do you think of yourself huh?! Do whatever you want. But I'm not coming to you. I'm not that much cheap."
"You will regret Y/N. You still have time. Listen to me before I make your life a living hell." he tried to threat me but whom is she treating?! KIM Y/N?!
"Do. I don't fucking care. But this Kim y/n will not be a Slut of your!" I cut the call as couldn't bare those shits anymore. I think I should tell Taehyung everything. He is already in so many problems but all the problems are created by this JEON Fucking JUNGKOOK. And  this man is now too much. Taking innocent's life?! If God exists, you will die in the worst way.
End of pov

"Oww.  Cut the call" he chuckled softly yet the ruthlessness was clearly visible.
"What's now boss?" Mark asked him with all being curious.
"She has a daughter. Right Mark?" the other male nodded in a positive way making the Mafia's smirk wider.
"And you know right how much I hate kids?"