Chapter 12

"Karma is a bitch JK. You will know soon "

Her words hit JK differently. But the large amount of pleasure made him ignores her words completely. Putting her both legs over his broad shoulders he went more deeper inside her making her scratch his smooth back with her nails.
"Fuck-so good" he sucked her one breast while both hands were holding her's tightly and kept moving inside her like an animal.
"Y-you are not human. You are a monster in human's body" with the extreme amount of pain she managed to say only this before blacking out. Jungkook stopped his moves when he found her not struggling anymore. He saw her closed eyes before placing a soft kiss on them. Soon that infamous smirk plastered on his face.

"I know I'm a beast. And the funniest thing is your husband is the reason I became like this."

The phone buzzed making the naked girl's eyes opened. Her weak body was not helping at all but with the left strength of inner power, she stood up and picked up the call. Her eyes automatically went towards beside to find the beast sleeping like a little child. Who will say just few moments ago this man ruined her completely.

"Yes? Mrs Kim y/n speaking" her voice was low enough to make it not audiable for Jungkook.
"Mrs Kim, I'm Dr Lee from the hospital Mr Kim is admitted." hearing this from the opposite side her eyes popped out.
"How-how is he Dr.?" with a little shaky voice she asked the doctor.
"Don't worry ma'am. Operation successful " a relief smile appeared on her face as a tear dropped from a eye. She did some nasty work for sure but just to save that one person. And at the end his well news made her heart happy even in that situation.
"But-" that one word made her felt uneasy.
"But what doctor?"
"There's a chance he can lose his eye sight." she felt like her word stopped. The person she loves the most, the person who she admire like no one else, the person who's eyes make her go crazy can lose its power?! The thought of her Taehyung not being able to see her and their daughter anymore made her shiver down. She was lost in her thoughts holding the phone on her right ear until someone spoke.
"Who called?" Jungkook's sudden voice made her flinch a bit which made him chuckled.
"Doctor. Taehyung-can I-" she stopped for a moment can I go now?" she looked away to avoid his cold gaze. Even without looking at him she could say how much fire and anger those eyes are holding now .

JUNGKOOK's POV

Why it's always him?! No matter how much I do that bastard always win over me! Couldn't he just die! But nah I want him to suffer little by little. A death that no one wants.

"Hmm. I will drop you." I said making her eyes widened. Maybe she can't digest the fact that I'm helping her. Get shocked y/n. Like this one by one I will proceed my work to make that person regret and make you mine forever.
"You will help me?" she asked with a schocking expression. I could just give her normal reply but thought to do something. Putting my arms around her bare waist I pulled her naked smooth body towards me . She was confused my my actions and looked into my eyes.
"How can I not help you babygirl. After you are my personal whore." pressing my lips on her's I sucked it as she let out some moans without her will. But who cares. I want her, I will have her.
"Come, give me a nice blow job so I can help you later on."
"How dirty you can be Jungkook!" her eyes had some tears. It was quite irritating to see her tears but a beast like me can't be melt by it.
"I need to go to hospital as soon as possible! Also my daughter must be crying as I'm not with her for a long time! Why you are so cruel huh!!"
Her sudden outburst made me pretty shocked and impressed by her dominating power.
"OK fine. But u have to come tomorrow again." she looked down before nodding her head.

Both of them reached the hospital along with Hina who was sitting on the lap of Mark. Though Mark seemed a rough and tough guy with kids he is always nice. Knowing this talent Jungkook gave Hina's responsibility to Mark for that specific moment. One the other hand Y/n was sitting in front of the ICU where they kept Taehgung till now while Jungkook went somewhere.

"Mr Jeon we tried but still it can't be permanent." one of the doctors spoke out with a little courage .
"So? You are telling me that bastard will get is eye sight back with time?" Jungkook asked as doctors nods making him frustrated even more.
"But don't worry sir, I will tell Mrs Kim that there's no chance for Mr Kim to get eye sight back." of the the young doctor state it making Jungkook looked at his direction with an annoyed face.
"Are you dumb? How did you became doctor? You think she won't go to other doctors for treatment? And what you expect me to do? Guard them alaway when they are visiting a hospital?! What if-a leave it. You all are good for nothing." he stormed out from that place to reach y/n. He saw her sitting with her head down. He felt bad looking at her. It reminds him of a incident of past . Shaking his head to forget everything he went before sitting beside her.
"I won't leave you if something happens to Taehyung." she tried her best to threat him but at the end he just chuckled making her frowned.

"I can just kill him right away in front of you and u won't be able to do any fucking thing babygirl. But Ykw? I won't kill him. I have so many things to deal with him."

His words were not getting inside her head. Maybe because of the tension she is having or maybe she is not aware of many things that happened behind her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Why don't u guys vote? It really hurts to see that u guys read but don't bother to click that vote button. I really don't get any appreciation for writing the next chapter and that's the only reason I update so lately.

It's my request that if you like the story and want to read further, do click the vote button. It will make me happy and encourage me to write further.