Chapter 10

The place was surrounded by a crowd, smoke was everywhere. Y/n left her daughter inside the car and walked towards the gathering being all curious. She looked at where all the people were staring. It was her house. Well, right now we can't call it a house. The house was buring and by looking at this, she can tell someone blasted it.
"Noh!! Mom"
she started pushing everyone from there to make her way to house.
"give me space! Move!"
she started shouting, eyes were getting moist.
"Mom!!!" she started shouting standing outside of the burned house. But no-one replied. She thought to go inside and check though she has a strong feelings that nothing is fine. Walking inside the destroyed house, she looked everywhere to find her mother but couldn't. Suddenly her eyes landed on something.
"Noh!" it was her mom's body. Well, not body but body parts which got blasted. She couldn't tolerate that as ran out of the building. Someone held her hand making her looked at that person.
"Eomma, why this house is looking like this? Did someone burned it?" her questions were making y/n more and more depressed. She couldn't reply.
"Where is granny, Eomma?"
and that's it. All her tolerance crossed the boundaries. She completely broke down in front her daughter.
"Hina, granny. Granny is no more" more and more tears were streaming down making her view blurry . The phone started to ring again which was on her daughter's hand. Taking the phone from her she received it.
"H-Hello" her voice cracked thinking it might be Jungkook .
"Is this Mrs Kim Y/N ?" it was not him but a voice of female.
"Y-yes. I'm. But who is it?" Hina held her mother's waist and let her tears fall. She doesn't have any idea what is happening but that little human can say it that, nothing is fine.
"Mam I'm from Seoul Central Hospital. Mr Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin met an accident on the high way. They are admitted here. Please come here along with Mrs Park." her world stopped working. Phone fell for her hand .
"noh" this is the only word before she fell on the ground.

"Please,let me go. I'm, I'm pregnant, please" she kept begging to those monsters but as we know, monster doesn't have any Marcy, so how will these people will have that?
"Stop begging woman. Cuz you are doing nothing but wasting your time. Beg or not, you have to die,along with that thing inside your stomach" Lia tried to free herself from this mess but luck was not on her side. One of those men took out a gun before pointing at her stomach. Seeing this her eyes widened as she started to shake her head in a negative way.
"No no no-ahhh" bang sound was clearly audible . Another metal sound could be heared. Tears started rolling down as she couldn't bare the unbelievable pain. One last shoot on her head and everything stopped. The lifeless body was laying on the ground, surrounded by her own blood pool.

Her body was not helping her but she ran towards the reception as fast as possible.
"Kim Taehyung!! Where's he admitted?!" the receptionist lady looked at her.
"Mam he is in the OT." she looked behind her to find a nurse.
"A-and Jimin? Park Jimin? Where is he?" the nurse seemed to be a little hesitant about it. And y/n noticed it.
"What's wrong? Where's Jimin nurse?" she asked with a frown .
"Come with me ma'am" she told Hina to stay with the receptionist. Gripping on the purse tightly she walked with the nurse. They stopped in front of a room, that seems like a---

she feels like the ground under her feet slipped away. Her breath was becoming heavy each moment, started feels anxiety looking at the dead body of the Park Jimin. She was feeling extremely numb. Her feet started shaking, sweat was forming on her face.
"we are so sorry ma'am but he was spot dead." all the words coming from nurse was feeling like worthless speech to her. The only thing was roaming in her mind -"Lia" . What will she tell her? How will she react? What will be her condition? What will be Taehyung's reaction knowing his Soulmate-.
"Why-whyyyy" she started to behave crazy making all the people panicked. Few stuffs came there to control her. They dragged her out of that room and tried to make her calm. They took her to reception again. As soon as her daughter saw her, she ran towards her mother.
"Eomma, why are you crying" what she will say? That because of her mother, both Park siblings died? What she will say? That her father is in OT just because of her mother?
She knows it is Jeon Jungkook who did everything. But what will she do? Surrender to him and save the rest of her loved ones? Or stay with dignity and lose everything.
Her thoughts got interrupted by the notification of her phone and she realized that her daughter was wiping her tears. Kissing on her forehead softly, she took out the phone and looked at the notification. And maybe it was becoming worse for her. She can understand that situation is out of control. It's Him. Again it's Him. He is the only reason that her bank balance is showing 0. No wonder he is the worst Mafia.

"Ma'am" again someone called her making her look towards that direction.
"You need to pay 90K dollar for hospital bill."  w-what? Bill? How will she give that much money?!
"Excuses me? But that's a lot! How can a operation cost that much?"  leave that much, she can't pay more than 100k. And they are asking for 100k dollar?!
"We can't do anything ma'am. It's the bill and you need to pay." that person left from there leaving a messed up
y/n.

Y/n pov
What will I do now? Why everything is happening together? Rose, Jimin and now Taehyung. Why don't he just kill me?!! Wait-I, I actually can- can save them. I have to leave my dignity to safe Taehyung.
"Sit here baby" I placed her on the chair before taking out the phone. Opening the call list I searched for his number, but wait - he calls me from different number. How will I-

*ring*
Unknown

Is it him? I picked up the call and placed it on my right ear.

" I know babygirl, you were going to call me. That's why I called you myself. So how are you feeling? Losing two people? Well well, do you have any idea that.."  what is he going to say???
"Lia is with Jimin?" what? But Jimi- no no no!

"you didn't!! Jungkook you can't!! She was pregnant for fucks sake!!!"
I screamed loud not caring about others.
"Do I care? Nope." he is monster!! Devil!!!
"how can you!" I almost broke down thinking her helpless state. How can these all happen in one day?!! Everything!! All because of me!

"Well, you still have time. Come to me and save your husband and daughter. I don't think you can bare the pain of losing a single person anymore."
that's it. I lost my best friend, lost a friend like brother, lost the sweet friend of mine with an unborn child, lost my mother, just in one day!

"Don't hurt anyone anymore . I am coming."