Chapter 5

"You are under arrest Mr Kim Taehyung"
the police officer said showing him the handcuffs.
"w-what!!why!?" he yelled out of frustration. How can they just arrest him all of a sudden for nothing?!
"Mr Kim, we found drugs in your factory. Seoul factory, New York factory and One is Italy. So we are ordered to arrest you for your illegal works." hearing this his eyes widened. How this happened?! He didn't do it.
"Officer you are misunderstanding things. I don't do illegal works. Not at all. I have a pure business." he trying to clarify himself.
"We are sorry but we can't do anything. Everything under your name will be under government. And you have to come with us ." before he can say anything further the officer arrest him.
"Look, you can't just put blame on me without investigate on it. Anyone can do this things and put blame on me!!" he yelled as the officers kept dragging him to the police car.
"We will investigate later. But first you have to come with us."

Starting the car she put the seatbelt on and did the same to her daughter.
"Eomma can we eat ice cream today? Jebal" she said with her usual baby voice.
"Why not after all my Princess won the first prize! She deserves a treat" saying this she was about to start the car but got interrupted by a call.
"yes Sana?" she replied the call in her usual voice.
"Mam, Mr Kim got arrested." Sana said as y/n's eyes widened.
"What the heck are you saying Sana" she asked the employee that work under her husband.
"Mam , police found illegal stuff in our Seoul factory, New York factory and One is Italy." hearing this from her y/n could not understand what should she do now.
"OK. I am coming." she said before hanging up the phone.
"What happen momma?!" the little girl asked looking at her mother's worried face.
"Baby we will have ice cream another time OK. We need to go somewhere else. Appa is there." she said before starting the engine of the car.

She stormed in the police station and went to the head police officer who was in charge for this case.
"What the heck is this Mr Jung?! How can you arrest The owner of Gucci!! Without any solid proof?! He can be-" her words cut off by the police..
"Clam down Mrs Kim." he said in a clam voice .
‎"How can I?! My husband is there for literally no reason. And you are telling me to calm down?! He is your friend for fucks sake" she kind of yelled on the officer out of anger.
‎"Y/n I don't know much about this case. Government gave me the case just a few moments ago. And I'm not the one who arrested him. So clam down. Sit first" she finally clam down a little and set on the chair in front of the police.
‎"Now what will I do Hoseok-shi ?! Taehyung is not going to stay behind the bar! Not even for one night!" she said making her hand into a fist.
‎"I don't want that too. Well you can go for a bail option. He is not the criminal. I mean not yet proofed. So a bail will definitely help him. But remember, he can't get back his properties back untill he prove himself as the innocent one." as a gentleman police officer, he suggested the best for his friend .
‎"OK. I am coming in few hours. Till then take a good care of him." he nodded in response.
‎"Shit!! How the fuck this happened even" she said to herself while leaving the police station. She opened the door of her car and set as Hina started asking questions.
‎"momma, you said Appa is here?! Where is Appa?" without knowing the seriousness of the situation, she asked her mother.
‎"We will meet him soon and take him back to home. OK" she said as the little one nodded.
‎"Let me make a call first"

Jimin pov
Finally a day came when I can stay home and spend some time with my family. Rose and Lia , my only family.
‎"It's been really a long time we spent time together like this. Right oppa?!" Rose said before jumping on the couch beside me. Lia, my wife came with snacks for us.
‎"seriously! Work, work and always work. I'm really sick of this you know. Sometimes I think why I didn't become a farmer." I was about to eat a piece of chicken wings, suddenly my phone started to ring.
‎"Ahh!! Can't I get a little break for one day!!" I said before pulling the phone from my pocket. It's Y/n
‎"Why y/n is calling me now?"
‎"It's Hina's performance day. I guess she will talk about that." Lia and as Rose spoke again.
‎"Maybe gonna treat us. Hina is the winner I can say about that!"
I picked up the call and put it on speaker.
"Hey y/n-ah . What's up!?"
"Nothing is up Jimin!! Is Rose there?! Is she at home or at her office!?" hearing her voice I can say that something is definitely wrong. Snatching the phone from my hand Rose started to speak.
"Yes Y/N . I'm here. What happen?! Anything serious!?"
"Yes Rose! I'm coming there. Bye" she said before hanging up the phone.
"let's see what actually happened"

A/n pov
"Let's go baby" she said as started the car.
"Here are we going momma?" the little girl asked in curiosity.
"Jimin uncle's house."

I'm really so sorry for late update. Plus this chapter is way too much short. But I will update the next part quick.

Till then bye and take care of yourself. I will come with next part soon!!
Once again sorry for being late.