Chapter 3

"What? She wants to have a night stand with me? " the man said with a calm yet questionable voice.
"yes boss. She said ,she will start to work after that only." Mark replied without wasting a moment.
"Not a big deal though. Usually I need girls every night . Call her tonight."
saying this he stood of from the couch and walked out from the living room, where he was sitting till now. According to his boss's orders, he must call Yerin right now , so that she can come tonight .
‎"Hey Mark, what's up with your sudden call?" her voice is making it obvious that she is playing around.
‎"it's not like you don't know why I called you?! BTW, come over tonight. Boss agreed." he said with a annoying expression.
‎"Sounding like you are frustrated. What's wrong?!" for sure she didn't say this out of concern for her brother.
‎"I'm frustrated to see that my sister is willing to hook up with my boss. Owah" he said before sitting on the couch where Jungkook was sitting few minutes ago.
‎"Sounding like you never hooked up with someone's sister?! What nonsense." Yerin complained for putting the nonsense blame on her.
‎"Whatever. I have other works. I'm hunging up. And yeah, come at 9pm at JEON mansion. Be on time" without letting the girl speak, Mark immediately cut the call.
‎"Nowadays girls are more desperate then Boys . Nice "

JUNGKOOK POV
After taking a great bath, I came to my bedroom wearing a towel around my waist. Knowing no one would come right now, I just thought to remove the towel. But a sudden knock made me wear it again.
"What nonsense. Who is it now!? " Opening the door my eyes met a sexy body. Oh yes, that's what I see first in a woman. Their body.
"I'm Yerin. Heared that you called me over tonight?! " she was speaking totally in a seducing way. This kind of women can never turn me on but I need some good time also.
"Come in." I let her come in as she set down on my bed spreading her legs to give me a nice view. She is not wearing any panty under her red short dress.
"Trying to make Me neddy?" I said before giving her my famous smirk.
"So, is daddy Neddy now? " she said while biting her lips. Pushing her hard on the bed I hover over her and started to suck her neck. Without asking my permission, her hand went to my towel before pulling it off. I started to taking of her dress while she is literally giving me a handjob.
"It's going to be a tough night for you Slut." said before I slammed my dick inside her.

Giving a goodbye kiss to his y/n,
Taehyung left for office with Hina. Of course to drop her to school.
"Appa, the day after tomorrow, there is a function in our school. You will come with me and Mamma,right?!" little girl asked her dad with a puppy eyes which can just melt his heart, in a moment.
"My baby is asking. How can I rejecte her even,hum?!" he said giving her a warm and cheerful smile .
"So you are coming Appa?!!" her excitement was on another level. As a reply Taehyung just nodded his head. Soon they reached to her school. Opening the door, he take out her from the car.
"Be a good girl. OK?" she nodded as he kissed on her cheeks.
"Bye Appa. "

He stepped inside his office while fixing his suit and tie, to look perfect. Taking out his phone he checked him for the last time before opening the meeting room.
"Good morning everyone " he spoke with a gentle voice like a gentleman he is. Walking to his chair, he finally set down and told his assistant to start the lecture . But he got quite shocked to see her standing in her place like a statue.
"What's Wrong Ms Yerin? Start the meeting. Everyone is waiting." she nodded and walked towards the projector before starting it.
It's been just 5 min and everything looks perfectly fine. But nothing can be perfect for a long time. The projector started to show something else then the real project they were working on.
"WTF is this!!? " standing from his chair he yelled on her in front of everyone.
"Sir, I don't know. This is the project that Mr song gave me." she tried to defend her fully.
"What is happening Mr Kim? " the CEO of another company asked out of curiosity.
"It's not the project we want to work on?! " another man spoke in a highly disappoint voice.
"Mr Bae , please don't be disappoint. I really don't know how this happened but I'm trying to fix everything. Just give me some time." - he said in a very polite voice. They all set down again knowing KIM TAEHYUNG's personality and his passion for his work.
"Yerin, come with me immediately " he said as both of them left from the room.
"Sir, I really don't have any idea how this happened. I just-" she got interrupted by Taehyung.
"it's okay Ms Yerin, I trust you. You are working for me at least over 6 years. I just want to know how this happened. Come to Mr Song's cabin with me"

"Please Sir, believe me, I didn't do anything. Why I will do it?!? " Mr Song tried to clarify himself. Each moment, when he try to explain that he is innocent, Taehyung become more frustrated.
"Your fake words are not helping Mr Song. I really want you to speak the truth. Why you did it? " the man looked at the poor guy with his dark orbs.
"I'm telling the truth only Mr Kim. I gave the real project to her. But she did something with it for sure." indeed he was telling the truth but who will believe in this poor guy.
"So now you are trying to blame me?! Sir, do you suspect me too?! If yes, then please fire me. I don't want to work with the tag of a betrayer for nothing." - with her super acting skill, she tried to make him believe in her. As the gentleman, Taehyung couldn't suspect the woman standing in front of her. Never he suspects or disrespected a girl employee before. How he will now?!
"You are fired Mr Song for betraying our Company. I just can't believe you are that much low to put all blame of your wrong dids on her." Taehyung said in his deep voice making Mr Song shiver.
"Sir, please, at least give me a chance to prove myself "
"there's no chance anymore. Get lost. " he roared again as finally Mr Song left from there with his belongings.
"Thank you so much Sir for trusting me " Yerin said wiping her crocodile tears.
"It's okay. Now let's go to the client " She nodded in response and walked towards the meeting room again.

"I'm really sorry everyone. My own employee betrayed me. I'm really so sorry, but today we can't show the project. Please give us 1 wee-" before he can complete, Mr Jung stood up.
"Sorry Mr Kim, but we can't wait for that long. If you can make it till tomorrow then we are in or else we can't work with you in this project. "

"No, Mr Jung. How can we do it till tomorrow. At least-" he spoke again trying to explain the problem.
"We are extremely sorry Mr Kim. We have to go now. " they all left from there one by one. He set down on the chair as he pulled his own hair out of frustration.
"How the fuck I lost this deal!! This is the first time Kim Taehyung lost in something!"

"Yes Sir, I did just like the way you wanted me to do. " Standing in front of the mirror of the washroom, Yerin spoke.
"Good. You will get your money soon. But yeah, your work is not done yet." Jungkook said as she nodded looking at the mirror.
"Yes Mr Jeon. I don't forget such kind of things. Don't worry, everything will be done soon. BTW, he was pulling his hair saying it's first time he just lost something. That was kinda funny to see you know?!" she said trying hard to hold her laugh as she is in the office's washroom.
"But it's just the beginning. Slowly slowly, he will lose everything. "
The man started to laugh like a manic

Vote for next chapter. The more vote, the sooner next chapter will come.