Chapter 2

Unlike the villages, it's not a very fresh morning of Seoul. The sound of vehicles are gonna make the people deaf for sure. In this situation the man couldn't think anything properly. Throwing a fist on the table he stood up and called one of his employees.
"Did you call me Sir? " The girl employee said before looking at the messy Office room. It's nothing new to them at all.
"I need a black coffee right now. "

he said as she nodded before leaving the room

JK : Where the hell is Mark! Is it that much hard to find a simple information about her!!
"May I come in Sir" hearing the voice he finally relaxed a little.
JK : come in Mark. ( Opening the door that poor guy witnessed the same as the girl before. Knowing his boss for more than 7 years ,he didn't ask further what happened before giving him the tablet . )
Mark : Boss, here is all information about Mrs Kim Y/n. ( taking the tablet from his hand, Jungkook started to look at it carefully like his life depends on it.)
JK : Hmm. Kim Y/n. Age 26. Only?! Never mind. Has a daughter!? Oh yeah, she even mentioned yesterday night. ( he continued reading every details one by one while Mark was sitting in front of him with his hands joining to ignore his nervousness. )
JK : Mark, once you said, someone related to you work under Gucci.
Mark : Yes Boss. My cousin sister Yerin work as the secretary of Kim Taehyung. ( hearing this a "owho" left from his mouth)
JK : Great. We need to destroy Kim Taehyung's Business. You know how to do it right?! ( Knowing that Mark was experienced with this kind of thing, he didn't bother to clarify anything to him. )
Mark : But Boss, he is not just someone! He is Kim Taehyung. The owner of Gucci!! He hold a lots of power Sir.
JK : More than the Mafia King?
Mark : It's difficult to take him down.
" Difficult but not impossible. Use your cousin. Offer her money. Give her whatever she wants. But in return I want the destroy of Kim Taehyung " His eyes were burning to see the destroy of his Step Brother.

"Mamma I want Ice cream!! " the little Hina started whining to her mother for ice cream. Putting the big hand on her head, the father decided to speak.
"My princess wants ice cream huh." little one nodded her head in agreement making the young parents giggle.
"That's it. I'm going to buy ice cream for you OK. Sit here with Mamma. Appa will go and come." Taehyung stood up to go to the ice cream van that standing in the park they are sitting in.
"you are spoiling her Taehyungie." y/n complain with a playful slap on his hand.
Taehyung : Not at all. I'm just pampering my princess. ( he laughed out loud before walking away not so far.)
Hina : You are the best Mom and my Appa is the best Dad in the world. Yeahh I have the best parents. ( she said with her cute, baby voice and hugged her mom tightly )
Y/n : And you are the best daughter in the whole universe. ( both started giggling as she placed a soft kiss on her forehead)
Hina : Mamma I want to go to Appa.
Y/n : Look, Appa is there. He
will come back soon with our ice creams. No need to go.
Hina : But I wanna gooo.. Mamma please (she said showing her puppy eyes and in return she got the permission of y/n. As Taehyung was not far enough, she allowed her daughter to go to him.)
Y/n : Aish.. Papa's girl. (a chuckle left from her mouth but suddenly her phone started ringing. Taking out her phone from her bag, she looked at the caller ID to see it's an unknown number. Not knowing if she should take it or not, she accidentally click the recipe button.)
Y/n : Hello? Who is it?
"You forget me that easily!? I can't believe! " hearing the man's voice from the other side she became a little irritated.
Y/n : No I can't remember who you are. Mind to tell me please?!
"It's ME babygirl. Je-" he didn't even said his name as she already spoke before he can.
Y/n : JEON JUNGKOOK?!!
JK : Owah. I'm impressed. You are really something. Beautiful, hot and smart also. ( she just couldn't tolerated this man's flirt)
Y/n : how the heck you got my number?!
JK : If I want something, I will get it. Either in a good way or by snatching.
Y/n : Stop your nonsense. Why you called me?
JK : is not it obvious that I can't for you?! I want you only. Nothing much.
Y/n : And I'm sure I told you that I'm not interested. Why Don't you understand that I'm married and have a daughter!!
Listen, just go and find some sluts for you. That's suit you more.
JK : But they are not you Y/n. I want you. Not anyone else.
Y/n : I'm cutting the call. You are nothing but pain in my ass. Go to hell.
JK : I'm already in hell. That's why want an angel like you in my hell life.
Y/n : Find someone else. ( her frustrated voice can be heard by the man on the other side of phone)
JK : Last warning. Come to me by your own. Or else you wouldn't love the way I will use to get you. ( not knowing the identity, she just thought to ignore him. )
Y/n : Do whatever you want. I really don't care. Let me see also what you got yourself to say these kind of words to me. Bye ( before Jungkook can say anything she cut the call and lean her back on the bench.)
Y/n : Thank god Tae is not here. Or else what would have happened . I will not pick his call ever again. Let me block him. (opening her phone again, she was about to block the number but hearing the deep voice from behind, the phone slipped from her hand )
"What are you doing with phone Honey"
Before replying to him she thought to take her phone first. Picking the phone from the ground , she looked back at her husband who was holding the ice cream along with the hand of their daughter.
Y/n : Huh?! ME?! I'm doing nothing with my phone. Just-ah just checking the messages from my friends. (he just nodded his head in response totally unaware that she was lying.)
Taehyung : Here, take this Ice cream. And I have to go for a meeting now. Can you go back home with Hina? Or should I drop you home?!
Y/n : Nope. It's okay. We will go back home safely. Right baby. (she said while taking Hina to her lap.)
Taehyung : Then I'm going. OK. Bye and take care of yourself. ( he kissed on her lips and placed a soft peak on Hina's head before leaving.)

MEANWHILE
JUNGKOOK POV
I knew babygirl you will not come to me that easily. After all you are A Queen unlike those Sluty bitches. But don't worry. I have already planned everything to get you.
JK : you are going to be mine soon. (taking out the phone I called Mark to give him the order to started everything according to our plan.)
Mark : Yes Boss ?
JK : start to work on our plan Mark. And don't forget to pay the money after every action.
Mark : Sure Boss. I will handel it.
JK : Good. ( I hung up and called my secretary to bring my coffee.)

"Kim Taehyung, now this is my time."

"Why are you telling me to do this!? I am not doing

"Why are you telling me to do this!? I am not doing. I don't want to lose my job,Mark." the girl said to her cousin with a done face.
Mark : You will get double money then your salary Yerin . A big house, Free Europe tour . Anything you want. In return, you just have to work against your Boss.
Yerin : And what if Mr Kim find out? He will throw me behind the bar you know?
Mark : And if you don't work as JEON JUNGKOOK said, then you have to see the real hell you know?! And I have to just watch it. (the girl took a sip of her coffee while thinking hard about this proposal)
Yerin : Your boss will do anything?!
Mark : If he thinks it is not harmful for him.
Yerin : Beside the money, house, free tour, I need a one night stand with him. ( hearing this from his sister, the poor guy's eyes came out. )
Mark : you are-you, want to have a night stand with him?! Like really?!
Yerin : What's wrong with it. Heared that Mafia king is totally a womanizer. He needs girls every night . So why not me? He is super hot and I really want to feel that body on-
Mark : OK OK. No need to describe how much you want him. I will talk to him about it. He will not say no I think. OK then bye for now.
"Don't forget to tell him, I will start the work after getting him on the bed."
she said before siping her coffee again. He stood up and left from there.

🌸DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME AND VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKE IT🌸