Chapter 6

The door bell rang as Lia went in a hurry to open door.
"Come in y/nie" she said as Y/n went inside with her daughter. She found everyone sitting in the living room with a super worried face. She went towards them and set beside Rose while Hina set beside her.
"What happen ? Anything serious? You look so worried." Jimin broke the silence.
"Lia can you please take Hina upstairs? I, I don't want her to-" before she can complete her sentence Lia immediately nodded her head and picked up the little  one in her arms before heading upstairs.
"Now say what happen" this time Rose asked her.
"Taehyung got arrested and now behind the bar" as soon as she spoke that, the both siblings got shocked.
"WTF!! How!!!" Jimin shouted hearing the news of his best friend.
"Somehow police found illegal stuffs in our factory. And that's why they took him with them"
"But-but they can't keep him there without any solid proof. I mean, anyone can do it and put the blame on him as he is one of the biggest business tycoon." Rose said with her logic just like the lawyer she is.
"I know Rose. That's why I'm here, to you. Hoseok, one of Taehyung's friends, is the police officer who is now uncharged of this case. He suggested that I should go for a bail."
"He is right. I will do a bail application cuz the bail latter one might take a little bit time more. Let's go y/n, we don't have much time. Prepare a bail application and then go to court, approve it-oh god too much time!! Fast." Rose said as she ran towards her room in a hurry to get ready. Jimin was about to say something but before he can, the woman spoke sitting opposite him .
"Jimin, he will be fine right!? Police can't keep him there when they don't have enough proof!!" her voice was literally breaking every moment. Jimin came towards her and gave a side hug before opening his mouth.
"Everything will be fine y/nah. He is a strong man. Remember, how you both fought together?? Went through so many things and now look at you, how much successful you guys are. And this time too everything will be fine. Trust me." he said in a comforting tone while patting her head slowly. Rose came down with her suitcase in which important documents are.
"Let's go." she said while fixing her suit.
"Hina will be OK with Lia right?" y/n asked as Jimin assured her.
"Don't worry y/n, I already told Lia everything in short. She will take care of her. Now come fast." Rose spoke as both Jimin and Y/n went behind her towards the car.
"I'm coming Tae."

Y/n pov
Rose gave the court order form in Hoseok's hand as he nodded his head looking at it and then told one of his worker to open the bar. I really don't know how this happened but no matter what, I believe that my Taehyung will never do such a thing so his all friends believe him. He is one of the best human I ever knew in my life. How can someone do this to him. That too all of a sudden!? After 6 years of this business life someone thought to do this?!
"Baby" hearing his voice I came out from my world and went towards him. He is just few steps away from me. We both hugged each other so tight like none of us wants to let go.
"Are you OK?" he asked me with his usual warm voice.
"am I not the one who should ask this?" I said trying hard not to break down in front of him, at least not in this police station.
"Guys let's go to my home first. Then we will discuss about everything." Jimin suggested as we all nodded and walked towards our car. But Taehyung stopped and looked at Hoseok.
"Thanks Hobi, for your suggestion. I will try to work on them." Hoseok just smile hearing Taehyung and finally decided to speak.
"I will try to help you as much as I can Tae. And take care of yourself. Go safely. But remember you only have 1 day" he said making me confused but seems like Rose and Taehyung both are OK with it. Only Jimin and I are confused. Nevermind. Let's get out from here then we will talk about this.

"Apppaa" as soon as Taehyung stepped inside the house his daughter shouted while running towards him. He picked her up from the ground and peak on her forehead.
"Did my princess miss me?" he asked her as she nodded her head in a cute way. They all went inside and set down on the couch.
"Taehyung, what Hoseok said before? About the 1 day? What is it" Jimin also nodded his head agreeing with y/n. Before Taehyung can answer, Rose gesture him to stop and she spoke.
"Let me tell you. According to the law, Taehyung is accused to be a criminal. But because of the weak proof they couldn't keep him behind the bar. This bail will give him a temporary freedom but not more than that. All his property will be under government. His company will be sealed until he prove himself. Not only that, his house even his bank account will be sealed." as soon as she finished everyone gasped except Taehyung. Meanwhile the little human didn't understand anything that her aunt said.
"Everything under my name will be under government." a sigh left from his mouth.
"Then what are you going to do?" Jimin, as a best friend asked him in concern.
"They have a lot of house under y/n's name , right ? You guys can stay there." Lia said as Taehyung shake his head in a negative way.
"They are in different countries Lia. We just can't leave this country . First of all we need to find out the culprit and next Hina. We can't change her school all of a sudden. It will effect her education."
"Beside we can't leave my mom here all alone." she said looking at her husband making sure they are not leaving.
"Then where are you staying? Don't tell me you guys are going to live on the street?!!" Rose said in a serious tone but definitely she was nowhere near serious.
"Billionera will stay on road. What an amazing view will be. But guys you can buy a house. Right?" Jimin suggested once again.
"Looking like you can be a good suggetionist. Start a business already Jimin." his Soulmate said as everyone started laughing.
"We will stay in mom's. She lives all alone and that's a freaking big house. Is that OK for you Tae? It's just I don't want to waste money on another property when we already have enough." after thinking for a moment he nodded his head in agreement.
"Damn. It was easy. Why the hell we freak out thinking where will they stay!" Rose utter in a tired voice.
"Well guys I want to say something." now all focus went on the couple holding each others hand. Lia decided to speak.
"I'm pregnant."
"Oww" the 3 shout on Oww leaving the baby girl in confusion.
"What is pregnant Momma?"
"That's mean Jiminie uncle and Lia aunty will have a baby soon just like you." Taehyung told his daughter as Hina jumped on the couch.
"Yeahh!! Now I will have someone to play with me when I will come to uncle's house."
Everyone laughed looking at the little soul's happy face.

ON THE OTHER HAND

"KIM TAEHYUNG is out of the jail, Sir." the flower vase was smashed on the floor harshly as soon as these words left from Mark's mouth.
"HOW!! HOW THE FUCK HE GOT OUT!! I TOLD YOU TO MAKE EVERYTHING PERFECT. DIDN'T I?!!!" the mafia king roared in anger.
"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. I-I d-d-didn't know." the poor guy couldn't speak properly in fear of getting shoot by his boss.
"And what is it my dear assistant that you don't know??" he said in the most sweetest voice which would melt any stranger's heart but not this guy in front of him. He knows exactly how cruel his boss is.
"Sir, Park Rose. One of the best lawer in South Korea. No one can beat her when it's about law. She is friend of Mr Kim and Mrs Kim. Also Park Jimin's sister who is Kim Taehyung's best friend also. Sorry Sir, we couldn't find out this information before." he said looking down as Jungkook started laughing like a manic.
"So much fun. Is not it?! I thought I can get what I want so easily. But looks like this woman is something else. Surrounded by so many people. So many protection. Good." taking the gun in his hand he gave a mysterious smile.
"Let's destroy all the protection completely so I can make her sick so easily."

Hey cherries. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know I give updates really late but it's because of my busy schedule. And now my exam is in 2 weeks. So I may not update for few weeks. After that I will come back with so many chapters and new stories. Till then take a good care of yourself.
  Bye ᥫ᭡