Chapter 7

"Babe I'm going. I can be late." the man kissed on her wife's forehead as she tried to fix his tie.
"Tae, are you sure that talking with Mr Song will be a help?" she asked while giving him the file he needs.
"Baby, I fired him without making things clear. I need to know how that mistake happened by him. Is it really him who did this or it's someone else." she nodded trying to understand that he is saying.
"Take care of yourself. OK." a final kiss on her lips and finally he left for his destination. Y/n turned back and went upstairs to wake her daughter up as she needs to get ready for school.

"Mom are you sure you can take her to school?" she asked her mother not sure if she really can do it.
"Do I look like a old lady who can't even take her grandchild to school? I can y/n. Don't worry" she gave up looking at her mother's stubborn behavior. Knowing her mother's health is not good, she didn't want to let her go like that.
"Fine. Take care of yourself and come back home fast ok." taking Hina in her arms she left for their leaving the young lady all alone in the big house.
"I will take a little rest then"

Taehyung knocked the door as there's no door bell. Weird but that's true. This house doesn't look good either way.
"Why the hell Mr Song came in Busan leaving his perfect apartment?!" he questioned himself while waiting outside the house. Soon someone opened the door revealing a little boy. He was probably same aged as his daughter.
"Hello, Is this Mr Song's house?" he asked the boy making him node his head in a positive way. Soon someone came in sight of Taehyung.
"Mr Kim? You are here?" It was Mr Song who looked quite shocked.
"Mm, can I come in Mr Song? Actually I need to talk about something very important." he uttered making the other male step back to let him come in.

He set on a chair while Mr Song set on the other one opposite of him.
"you stay here?" finally asked as he was seeking to know his current situation. He knows exactly how much salary he gives to his employees and that was enough for the this man to get a apartment.
"I had to sell my house for my wife's treatment." hearing this from his employee whom he knew for a long time , he purely got shocked. Guilt was building in him for taking the job away at such situation. Maybe that's why the karma hit him now.
"My wife has blood cancer. It's not possible for her to live for a long time but still trying to make her stay as long as I can."
"I'm-I'm really so sorry for the mistake I did without knowing the truth. Without letting you prove yourself I-." he stopped as sigh left from his mouth.
"Mr song, can you please tell me that how this happened? I mean, now I know you are not the one who did that. But then how that project changed?"
"Sir, I gave the pendrive to Ms Yerin, she said everything is OK after checking it. And then, few hours later you both came saying I did something. Even didn't let me explain anythihe said looking down as a sigh left. eft.
"So that's mean, Yerin is the one who is behind this all the time and I just supported her because she was a female. Damn it. I'm so sorry Ms Song. I promise you, after getting back my company I will take you bashaking hands with him, Taehyung went back to his car before starting the engine.

ROSE POV..
Such a long hectic day it was. Client , court, criminal , justice. When I joined this field never thought it's gonna be this much difficult.
"I need a rest from this life god" said with a tired voice, may god listen to me.
"God loves you so much that he didn't waste any time to fulfill your wishes." a unfamiliar voice can be heard behind me. I'm used to this, people attacking me all of a sudden . Being a lawyer is not easy bro.
"And who the hell are you?!" I said turning back pulling the knife from my boot. But the moment my eyes fall on him, world stopped around me. This can't be true right?! No no..
"JEON JUNGKOOK" only this words I can say now.
"Yes ME, Ms Park Rose." the smirk was plastered on his face. Though he was looking damn hot but this is not the time to compliment him. My life is in danger for god knows what.
"Usually I don't kill little girls like you but seems like you got the audacity to go against me. Got in my way like a thorn. So here I'm to remove it by myself."

Tears started falling from her eyes as 4-5 men held her tight. The more he took step closer to her the more scared she was getting. She wishes to get a break from this life but not by dying. All she can do is begging to this man in front of him.
"But Sir what I did?? I never went against you! Please let me go." holding her jaw tightly he gritted teeth.
"What you did?? You helped that bastard to get out of the jail. How dare you?!!" jerked off her face making the chin to bleed.
"I-I never knew you are the one w-who is behind him. Besides h-he is my f-friend. I will always help him." hearing about her friend, she couldn't control herself from being bold. Her lawyer self was taking over her.
"Sorry lawyer to break your confidence of amusing, but I'm not behind him." he said making her confused even more.
"I'm obsessed with his gorgeous wife." and that's the moment when her eyes widened.
"You bloody bastard!! How dare you!!"
"Well, I have so much dare darling. You know what, you are pretty too . If it was previous me who wasn't obsessed with Her, then I would have fucked u." Rose used her to kick him but he moved back quickly enough.
"You bitch"
"Ahh-" the knife was inside her. She looked down to noticed that the knife was twisting inside her stomach. She wanted to scream but the pain was too much to utter a word. He took out the sharpe thing out and again put inside making her groan hard.
"You-" her body fell on the ground as those men moved away from her body. Jungkook kneeled down in front of her.
"How does it feel? Is it paining a lot?" laughed out like a manic as wiped his tears which were falling from his eyes because of the happiness.
"Y-you tt-hink y-uou will g-get her by k-killing me?? You don't know, you don't know what is coming for you Jungkook. Y-your death. T-the worst on-" he couldn't hear anything further as she stopped breathing.
"Throw her body in front of her house so that her family members can easily find out her. Oh god, I don't want them to struggle hard to find her. "

And that smile was visible on his face.