Chapter 13

"I won't leave you if something happens to Taehyung." she tried her best to threat him but at the end he just chuckled making her frowned.

"I can just kill him right away in front of you and u won't be able to do any fucking thing babygirl. But Ykw? I won't kill him. I have so many things to deal with him."

...

The doctors came towards them as y/n stood up not caring about Jungkook's words. Meanwhile he kept sitting on his place, eyes on her.

"Doctor. Is he-fine?" her voice had that untold pain which none could understand.
"As we have said already, he lost his eye sight . We checked what is the problem but it's looking like it won't be cured." a deep sigh left from her mouth. She gulped hard before asking
"No-no c-chance doctor?" Dr just shook his head negatively. Jungkook looked at the Dr as indicated him to leave from there.
"Ma'am I have to go now. Mr Kim is in room 27b. You can visit him." he left from there without wasting anymore time as Jungkook also thought to leave from there before saying "Babygirl I'm going for now. Mark will take you and your that daughter to your new house. I arranged everything for you. After all" he pushed before licking his lower lip. "You did an amazing job"

He let out a dark chuckle and immediately left from there. Mark came towards her holding Hina in his arms before placing her down near her mother.
"I have to go. Call me when you are ready for the new house."
As soon as he left y/n went upstairs where Taehyung's has been kept. Hina followed her mom just as a good girl she is. Finally they found the room. She opened the door slowly not wanting to create any sound. The doctor was present there as well the nurse.
"We gave him the sleeping doze." the nurse said as y/n just nodded her and and set on the chair near the bed. Both doctor nurse went outside to gave them some privacy. It was all silent inside until the little girl asked her mother about her dad.
"Eomma why Appa is laying there like that? Why he is not talking?" y/n kept looking at him silently. Don't know what to tell the little one.
"Baby, your Appa will be alright. Hmm. Don't worry. For few days he won't be able to see us but then.... Will be alright." Hina went near her dad before holding his hand. There was a slight tears in her eyes.

Y/N POV
I'm sorry Tae. Just for me you are suffering like this. Jimin, Lia, Rose even my mom-all got brutally killed by that monster. I know I'm doing sins behind you but just to save you.

More tears rolled down from her eyes making her face red and puffy. She looked down holding his hand tightly. The guilty of being the reason of so many close one's death, the regret of getting noticed by a hungry wolf everything was making her so sick to death. She just wanted to die at this situation but something was pulling her. Her dignity.

"Mumma. Don't cry. Appa will be sad if he see you crying." hearing this her heart started beating fast. He lost eye sight. How will he see now. Those precious eyes, which holds so much love for her won't be able to see anything anymore. Only this thought was making her feel numb.

"Baby, let Appa rest. Let's go home. OK? We will come again tomorrow." one last time she looked at his figure before walking out holding little one's hand. The little girl had so many questions inside her head. Who was that guy with her mother? Who was the uncle who accompanied her since long? Why her grandma died!? Will she never come back ? Why her dad is laying there on hospital bed?!
So many questions but her little self was aware of her mother's situation. She just thought to keep quiet and walked with y/n.

It was 10pm. Y/n finally made her daughter sleep as she was sitting beside the little figure. Thinking about the whole day. So many things happened together. From Jimin's death to Lia's. Her old mother to husband's health condition. And the worst part is losing dignity to a devil. She closed her eyes tightly preventing herself from remembering the painful moments happened with her just hours ago.

"How things changed just in hours. Do I really deserve these all god? Do all of them deserve the painful death?" she told in her mind. A deep sigh left from her mouth. Everything seemed suffocating to her. She doesn't know what to feel. How to react. What to do next. No one is here to pave the way for her. Suddenly her phone buzzed making her flinch a little as it was let night. "who it might be calling?" she looked at the caller ID but it was an unknown number . For a reason she knew it's none other than Jungkook.
"How many numbers this fucker has!!"  she gritted teeth with frustration and picked up the call.

"Yes?"
"I'm coming over right now. Keep your door opened."

Wait what-

TO BE CONTINUED

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

And forgive ur author for this short update. Next update will be long~
╮(╯▽╰)╭