ೃ 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𖤐₊ °

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐖𝐡𝐲'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡? ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was peacefully reading my book, sitting on a bank in the quadt before I got disturbed by a bubbly, loud voice that belonged to none other than Enid Sinclair.

"Welcome to the quadt." She said. "It's a pentagon." an unfimilliar voice corrected her. "The whole snarky goth girl might have worked at your normie school, but here things are different. Let me give you a wiki on Nevermore's social scene. " "I'm not interested in participating in tribal adolescent clichés." My eyes shot up from the sentence I was reading and were met with a girl in a black dress and shiny, black, braided hair. She had really pale skin and appeared a little short. But she was kinda... Pretty?

"Well, then use it to fill your obviously bottomless pit of disdain." Enid shot back and I smirked while looking down at my book again. "There are many flavours of outcasts here." She started again. "But the four main cliques are fangs, furs, stoners and scales. Those are fangs, aka vampires." She turned to a table where only vampires were sitting. "Some of them have literally been here for decades."

Enid turns to a table where werewolves were sitting at, or rather sitting on. "That bunch of knuckleheads are furs, aka the werewolves. Like me!" She added with a proud smile. "Fullmoons get pretty loud around here. That's when furs wolf out. I suggest you pick up noice cancelling headphones."

There was a short period of time where none of them were speaking, until the new girl started again. "I'm assuming scales are sirens?" She asked, obviously knowing the answer. "You catch on quick. And that girl, Bianca Barclay is the closest thing Nevermore has to royality. But her crown has been slipping lately. She used to date our resident tortured artist, Xavier Thorpe but they broke up at the start of this semester. Reason unknown." Enid finished while shaking her head a little.

"Fascinating." The girl flatly answered which made me smirk once again. "I know, right! My blog is like, the number one source of Nevermore gossip." She proudly agreed. "Yo, Enid!" Oh no... I can see where this is going. "You're not going to believe the dirt about your new roomate." Ajax obviosly didn't see the shorter girl standing behind Enid, because he started to spill all the gossip he heard about her. "She eats human flesh. Chowed down on that kid she murdered. You better watch your back." Gosh, I can't with these Gorgons.

I looked up again to see her reaction and Enid moved to the side to reveal her roomate to Ajax. "Quite the contrary." She started to speak. "I actually fillet the bodies of my victims, then feed them to my menagerie of pets." Interesting...

"Ajax, this is my new roomate Wednesday." Wednesday... What an odd name. Ajax just stared at her in disbelieve. "Woah. You're in black and white! Like a living instagram filter!" "Ignore him." Enid cut him off. "Gorgons spent way to much time getting stoned. He's cute but clueless." She says, talking about Ajax.

"It's a small school. There wasn't much online about you. You should really get on Insta, Snapchat or Tiktok." She says to Wednesday and turned her body into my direction. "I find social media to be soul sucking and void of meaningless affirmations." The dark haired girl answered and I looked down on my book again.

"And this, this is our lone wolf. Altho very, very many outcasts on this school tried to shoot their shot with her. And I mean it's understandible. Her looks can kill." "I don't believe that until I see her."

I heard someone stepping closer, and sat down beside me. "Hello, Enid." I said still not looking up from my book. "Hey, Y/N! I want you to meet my new roomate, Wednesday." This made me look up from the page and my E/C eyes met beautiful black ones.

We held eye contact for a little longer until Enid started talking again. "Y/N, this is Wednesday. Wednesday, this is Y/N." "Pleasure." I said while holding eye contact with the girl. "Pleasure's all mine." She answered, also not breaking the eye contact.

"Uhhh, oh!" Enid looked up from her clock at Wednesday. "We need to get your new unifrom!" She grabbed her arm which made her break the eye contact and pulled her away from the table she was sitting at.

"You were right, Enid. " Wednesday said and I could see her lips crawl up into a slight smirk. "Her looks can kill..."

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮  ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ