ೃ 𝐰𝐞𝐭 𖤐₊ °

[★] 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 ¡!

[★] 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 . . . ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Wednesday joined me in my room for homework and it didn't take long, until we finished. My girlfriend is just such a great help... "So, anything else you need my help with?" She asked and I shook my head. "I'll go write then. You can either join me and do something productive, or stay here." Wednesday said. I stood up and we walked to her and Enid's room. The werewolf was with Ajax right now so it's just us two.

She opened the door and I saw thing crawl out of the room and through the almost empty hallways of Nevermore. Wednesday sat down on her desk and begun typing. I walked over to her bed and layed down on it. The faint sounds of her typewriter soon made me fall into a deep slumber.

𖤐✒️ • °

I opened my eyes and saw Wednesday still typing. My bones cracked when I strached and I pulled the dark green sweather over my head, leaving me in a white top. Wednesday stopped typing for a moment and looked at me. "You okay?" I asked her and she only turned around and started typing again. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my phone. Enid ran into the room and started searching for something in her nightstand.

"I'll be right back." I stood up and went to my room to get a water bottle. I opened it and as soon as I entered the room, Enid ran out again and accitentally bumped into me, spilling some of the water on my chest-area. I gasped a little and closed the bottle again. "I'm so sorry, Y/N, but I don't have time right now!" She apologized and shut the door again.

I placed the waterbottle on Wednesday's nightstand and she pulled the paper out of her typewriter to look at me. Her black eyes slightly widened and I catched her staring at my now see through shirt. "You like what you see?" I asked and did a little 360 degrees turn and a pose. Her eyes turned back to normal again and she looked into mine again. "Are you okay?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah just... wet." I said and smirked at her.

I pulled the top a little over my chest and fake pouted at my girlfriend. "It seems to be stuck. Why don't you help me with it?" I smirked again and she stood up and walked towards me, stopping a few inches infront of my body. Wednesday pulled the shirt over my head with no effort and she looked deep into my E/C eyes, making butterflies errupt in my stomach. She slowly started to lean in, but sadly stopped about a millimeter before her lips could touch mine, to say, "I knew you were behaving weird today..."

She smashed her lips against mine and I immediately replied. Wednesday's cold hands wandered all over my body. She started leading me to her bed and got ontop of me. "Let's see if you're actually as wet as you say." She pulled my sweatpants down and pushed my left leg over her shoulder. Her pointer and middlefinger glided over my slit, making me slightly gasp. "You really are..." She purred and ripped my panties. "Never knew you had such a wild side, my dear." I joked and she bent down, gave me a long kiss on the lips and went from my neck, placing many red and purple hickeys on it, to my stomach.

I already felt her hot breath on my now dripping wet cunt and started to become slightly impatient. "Wednesday... I need you." I sighed out and she glared at me with lust in her eyes before starting to work magic with her tounge. She licked my slit before sucking on my clit, making me arch my back in pleasure. My eyelids fell closed and my right hand grabbed her hair. She started to move faster with every second. The pleasure was immense and even if I tried to moan as quiet as possible, I'm sure the whole Ophelia hall heard me screaming my girlfriends name.

"Fuck, Wednesday... Faster..." My legs started to shake and sweat dripped down and onto the sheets of her bed. "Show them that you're mine, cara mia..." She commanded and pushed her middle finger knuckle deep inside me. I screamed because of the big pleasure she was giving me and felt a big knot form in my stomach. "I-I'm gonna..." I didn't get to finish my sentence as her other hand, who helt a ferm grip on my tight digged her nails inside my skin, adding extra pleasure because of the pain.

"Fuck- don't stop..." I moaned and she started to move faster. The moans turned into screams of her name and not even twenty seconds later, my orgasm splashed over me like a tsunami. I arched my back off the mattress and pressed my eyes shut. My eyebrows were furrowed and the only thing I focused on was my girlfriend eating me out until she was satisfied.

When I came down from my hight again, Wednesday pulled her finger out again and wiped her chin clean with it. She looked totally messy. Her black hair all over her head, eyes filled with satisfaction, while her clothes were a whole mess by itself. she sucked her finger clean and tucked me into her bed. "I have to thank Enid the next time I see her." She said and crouched down next to me. "Why...?" I weakly asked. "Because if she hadn't spilled that water onto you, I would have probably didn't experience these moments. They are burned in my brain now." I smiled at Wednesday and she gave me a kiss on my sweaty forehead.

Three knocks were heard on the door and I closed my eyes. "Wednesday? Dinner is ready!" Xavier shouted from the other end of the door. "No, thanks. I already ate." She stood up again and smirked at me.

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮  ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ