ೃ 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𖤐₊ °

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫... ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

After this longass schoolday, I could now finally have peace again. And Wednesday. We've been together since three months now and we didn't even kiss... Yet.

I threw my bag next to my desk and went into the bathroom to take a long, calming shower. I just threw on some sweatpants and a black hoodie I stole from Wednesday. If you could call it stealing, because I'm sure she knows I have it. She knows everything. My girl is just so smart...

I made my way out of my dorm room and towards ophelia hall. On my way there I bumped into Enid and she just looked at me with an evil smirk as soon as she saw me wearing Wednesday's hoodie.

My knuckles made contact with the wooden door and a faint "come in." was heard from the other side. The door creacked when I opened it and I saw my girlfriend for once not writing on her novel, but laying on her bed and reading. I closed the door and made my way over to her.

She glared at me in a 'don't you dare' kind of way, but do I give a shit? No. I jumped on the bed next to her and threw my arm over her chest. An annoyed sigh escaped her lips and she put the book away, leaving it opened on her desk.

"I think you understood what I wanted to tell you." She stated and I looked up at her and just smiled. "I did. But I. don't. care." She sighed again, but this time, Wednesday pulled me closer into her chest and made me lay on her stomach.

"So. Enid tought me how to small talk and I should ask you how your day was." She said and I chuckled. "It was... Actually pretty shitty-" "Do you want me to murder the person who made it shitty? I still have the scalpels from my par-" "No, Wednesday. We don't murder people with scalpels."

I looked up at her again with a frown and she just smirked. "Wednesday, no." Her smirk dissapeared and she put my head back down. We layed there in confortable silence for about ten minutes until she decided to pick her book up again and continue reading. I groaned because I was just about to fall asleep and Wednesday just started to massage my scalp without a word.

I layed my head back down on her chest and listened to her heartbeat. The even sounds always calmed me down. It made me sure that Wednesday is alive and here with me. My eyelids started to become heavy again and right in that moment Wednesday closed her book and put it on her desk again.

"I'm trying to sleep down here." I mumbled I could've sworn I heard a small chuckle escape her lips. "Alright, love. Sleep." I cuddled myself back into her chest and Wednesday wrapped her arms around me in a protective way.

I felt something soft connect with my head and about three seconds later I realized, she just gave me a kiss on my head. I looked into her beautiful black eyes and felt them shift from my eyes down to my lips. "Are you gonna make me ask or can I just finally kiss you now?" She asked and I did the only thing I could think of in the last few weeks.

I leaned in and connected my lips with her soft, cold ones. Wednesday closed her eyes and brought one hand to my left cheek. Her lips tasted sweet. Too sweet for her personallity, but nevertheless I morethan enjoyed the feeling.

Our lips parted again and she looked into my eyes with her hand still softly resting on my cheek. "Go to sleep, cara mia. I'll be there when you wake up." She said and I felt a smile tug on my lips as I layed my head back down onto my girlfriends chest and closed my eyes.

Finally I felt my body relax and a deep slumber starting to take over me. "OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" When will I ever get to fucking sleep?!

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ