ೃ 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𖤐₊ °

[★] 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆¡!

A/N: this is gonna be based on a scene from kakegurui twin. No spoilers though. And because it will be based on a scene from a show, wednesday will be a little out of character 👀

❛❛ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝. ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝟮𝙉𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Cheers were heard from literally everywhere as people were clapping and congrating you for your win. A big smile was visible on your face as you ran towards Enid, leaving the black haired girl behind you unnoticed.

"Oh my gosh you did it!" You screamed as you hugged the taller girl. She hugged back and while you two seperated she smiled at you. "No, y/n. We did it." Your heart skipped a beat as she leaned in and pressed a long kiss on your lips.

You were shocked as hell and as soon as you two seperated again, You bowed to all the people watching this for fun.

A cold hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you with them. They pulled you into a dorm room and hastically locked the door behind you. "Wednesday? What's wrong?" You asked her as she fully turned around. "What's wrong? You tell me. You were the one who kissed Enid infront of everyone." Anger laced deep inside her voice. Both of you were still in your cat costumes, you realized as your gaze sweeped up and down her figure.

"Look at me, y/n." She commanded and roughly grabbed your neck. Your eyes widened and small tears started to form at the ends because of how strong her grip was. But did you want her to stop? No.

"I- Enid kissed me. And it didn't mea-" "Didn't mean anything? Is that what you wanted to say? You know who you belong to. And an 'it didn't mean anything' doesn't change the fact, y/n." She glared at you with her black eyes, making a shiver run down your spine. "I'm sorry Wednesday." You said.