ೃ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞'𝐍 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𖤐₊ °

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 . . . ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Sooo, Y/N. Are you planning on asking her?" My best friend Enid asked me, sitting up on her bed. "Who...?" I asked but of course I knew the answer. "Wednesday of course!" "Enid! Quiet down a bit!" I snapped and she pressed her lips into a thin line. "Why do you think I would ask her? I mean... As I know her, she's probably not even going at all."

Enid gave me a "are you dumb?" look and I was just about to say something, as Thing made its' way onto the bed. "I swear, Thing, if you say something to Wednesday about this, I will break your fingers." I warned and it scooted a little away from me.

"So back to your love life." Enid looked at me again. "I-I don't even know how to ask her." I stuttered and she gave me the same look like she did two minutes ago. "Look, Y/N. I'm sure she'll say yes because, well she likes-..." She cut herself off. "Uhm... She likes you in white!" "What? Wednesday." I looked at her with the same look like she did again. "Y-yes!" "Uhm okay?" I looked at Thing and it just shrugged its' shoulders. As far as a hand can do that.

"You know what? I'll do it." I said with a proud smile and looked at the two. "Yes! That's my girl! Now go and ask Wednes-" Before Enid could finish her sentence, Wednesday herself entered the dorm. "Oh hi, Wedns!" Enid squeeled. "Hello, Y/N." Wednesday greeted me, completely ignoring Enid.

I just comfortably smiled back at her. I mean at least I tried. It's not easy to have a crush on your best friend. I was fidgeting with my rings a little bit before asking Wednesday "Where were you?" She fully turned to me and answered "Well... I asked Xavier to the Rave'N. Not that I like-" But she got cut off by Enid jumping off the bed and squeeling again. "Oh my! Wednesday Addams is going to the Rave'N! We need to go dress shopping!" Ouch.

"Have fun, you two." I also stood up and gave Enid a bitter smile. Her eyes widened and I could hear a little gasp coming out of her mouth. "Y/N! Wait-" "No, no. It's fine. I'll go study." I cut her off and left the room.

𖤐✒️ • °

I woke up from a soft knock at my door and realized that I fell asleep over my school books again. "One second!" I shouted as good as I could and made my way over to the door.

"Yes?" I asked and opened the door, to see a stressed out Wednesday standing there. She was panting heavily and I suddently I was wide awake. "Wednesday, what happened?" She lightly pushed me back into my room, closed the door and turned around to catch her breath again. "Did you run all the way from Jericho or what-" "Enid told me." What the fuck, Enid. "She told you what exactly?" I asked to make sure I wasn't really fucked.

"The conversation you three had this afternoon. About the Rave'N. That hyperactive teenager accidentaly said that you were actually planning on asking me." Fuck. I sighted and looked into her eyes again. "Look, Wednesday I wanted to ask you. Yes, but it's completely fine with me if you're going with Xavier. I don't have a dress (or suit) anyways."

"I didn't ask Xavier because I'm interested in him. I'm not." what- "I asked him because he was my main suspect to be the monster. " Ohhh. "Okay, that makes sence." "But we had a little disagreement on my point of view so he disagreed on going with me at the end." My heart made a flip in my chest. "So does that mean you don't have a date to the Rave'N?" I asked her. She just shaked her head. "Well, do you still plan on going?" I asked again. "Only if you ask me." She answered boldly. Ok, you can do this, Y/N!

"Wednesday Addams, would you-... Would you like to be my date to the Rave'N dance?" I finally asked and pressed my eyes shut. "That, I would. Meet me at my dorm room at nine and don't be even one minute late." She answered and stepped closer. I opened my eyes and Wednesday gave me a peck on the cheek before leaving.

What in the black Dahlia just happened?

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ