ೃ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 𖤐₊ °

[⚠︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

[⚠︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Tyler is the hyde..." She said before collapsing in my arms. I heard a loud growl and looked up. The monster turned around and ran away... again. I looked down to Y/N and saw the big wound on the left side of her chest. Her lips and skin started to become paler with every second and I put my fingers under her jawline, only to feel almost nothing.

No... This can't be... Tears started to form in my eyes and I pressed my hand on the big cut. My thoughts were all over the place and I started to breathe too fast. Black dots appeared in my vision and I wanted to scream, punch a tree, a wall, anything. Uncle Fester... I picked Y/N up and ran towards the beekeeping cottage.

I pushed the door open, startling Fester a little, but I couldn't care less. "Uncle Fester! Please help me! Y/N isn't moving! She got attacked by the monster!" "Lay her down on the table!" I threw the stuff on the table on the ground and he started to rub his hands together, to create friction. Blue lightnings appeared between his hands and he layed them above Y/N's chest.

It didn't work... "Again!" I screamed and felt the tears burn into my eyes. Please Y/N... I need you... He rubbed his hands together and tried it again, but it didn't work either. "Try again!" A tear rolled down my face and dropped onto the wooden floor.

Uncle Fester layed his hands onto the same place and Y/N got another electric shock sent through her body. But she still didn't move. "I'm sorry, Wednesday... She didn't make it..." He said with pity in his voice. No... NO! My black heart cracked into a million pieces and I grabbed her hand. "Y/N... Y/N! You can't die! I can't lose you! But if you do, I will kill you, understood? Try again." I held her hand tighter and another tear dropped onto her pale face.

Fester rubbed his hands together one last time and blue lightnings went through Y/N's body again. He let go and she still didn't move... at first. I felt her grab my hand tighter and my eyes widened. "Y-Y/N?" She slowly opened her eyes and I sighed. "Wedns..." She whispered and turned towards me. A weak smile made its' way onto her face and another tear rolled down my face. She raised her free hand, layed it onto my cheek and wiped the tear with her thumb away. I leaned into her touch and saw uncle Fester smile from the side of my eye.

"I promise you, Y/N... Tyler will suffer... and it will be slowly and very, very painful." I looked at my uncle and he nodded and got out of the cottage. "I like that killer instinct of yours..." She smirked at me and I gotta say... Seeing her covered in blood made me feel something. "I... Like... A certain... I mean... I-" "Just kiss me, Wednesday." She ordered. I lowered my head and placed my cold lips onto hers. Spiders appeared in my stomach and started crawling around at an imense speed.

After about one minute, our lips parted again, but these spiders seem to not leave my body very soon. "I like you, Y/N." I stated and she started smirking at me again. "See? It wasn't that hard..." My lips crawled up into a small smile and she smiled back. "Now this is... absolutely perfect. You might make me cry..." I turned around and saw uncle Fester stand in the entrance. "You can come in again." I turned to my normal self again and started treating Y/N's wound.

She made my dead heart... beat.

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ