ೃ 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𖤐₊ °

[⚠︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

[⚠︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐧. ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"Tyler? What are you doing here in the woods?" I was just having a walk in the forest, when I saw a person appear infront of me. "I- Y/N. I could ask you the same thing." A nervous chuckle was heard at the end of the sentence and I slightly furrowed my eyebrows. "I was going on a walk to clear my head... And you?" He didn't answer at first and only looked at me. "Me too."

His voice was quiet. As always. But this time it was... darker. I felt a chill run down my spine as he took a step closer to me. I didn't move. I only looked him in the eyes. Something's wrong with him... He took another step towards me. A chill ran down my spine again. He glared at me and I heard my heart beat in my ears. What is he doing...? "Say it, Y/N. I know you want to."

"It's kinda susbicious, you know. Everytime the monster attacked, you either knew where Wednesday and I were, or you were there yourself. For example when we told you, we're going to the old meeting house, the monster appeared. Or at the Rave'N. You overheard the conversation with Eugene. He wanted to go to the cave and you knew that. The monster attacked him. Why do you always appear when the monster leaves?" He looked at me and started to chuckle. Why is he laughing now? "That's ridiculous. You sound like a maniac, Y/N... Do you really think I'm the hyde?" "Now I know you're it." This time I glared at him.

"How do you know the monster is a hyde? I didn't tell you and Wednesday neither." Tyler's smile dropped and he turned cold. My breathing quickened and I felt something is about to happen. "Oh Y/N... Pretty, dumb little Y/N..." He looked down and sighed. "I really tried to not hurt you... or kill you. But you don't leave me another choice. You know to much..."

Tyler looked up again and as soon as his eyes met mine, he started to transform. I knew it... It was as if my body was clued to the spot I was standing at. Reality hit me like a truck when his body grew. He growled, raised his hand and was ready to rip me into pieces. I turned around and started running, but felt a stinging pain form on the left side of my chest. A wound started to form and I continued running. My breathing became uneven and tears of pain blurried my vision.

The first droplet of blood coloured the dark brown leaves on the floor red. I turned my head and saw my distance to the monster get less and less.

drip.

My legs started to get weaker with every step I took towards the school for outcasts, but I still continued running. He let out a loud growl and my ears started to ring.

drip.

I tripped over a big rock and fell. My vision became blurrier and the monster's big steps grew louder and louder.

drip.

The tears fell from my eyes and blended with the drop of blood on the cold, hard floor. He growled and I stood up again, even tho all of my muscles were begging me to stop. I continued running towards Nevermore at my best.

drip.

My legs started to tramble and I turned my head to look behind me. A throat ripping scream came out of my lips and I'm sure, even the people in Jericho heard it. My lungs started to ache and it felt as if a thousand knifes were stabbed into my body.

drip.

I felt an adrenaline boost hit me and I continued running. Don't let this be the end... I didn't even get to tell her what she made me feel...

BOOM!

I dropped onto my knees and everything started to spin around me. My breathing was still ragged and I felt a cold hand softly grab my chin. My eyes met her black ones and her breathing also increased. Wednesday's lips started to move but I couldn't understand anything she said. "Tyler's the hyde..." I said before everything turned black.

A/N: Also a big thank you to WolfF63  for giving me this idea <3

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮  ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ