ೃ 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 𖤐₊ °

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐨𝐲. ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

My phone lit up and started vibrating non stop, so I had to put my diary away. I placed the book on my desk and picked my phone up. "Yes Enid?" I asked and heard sobbs coming from the other end. "You need to get here NOW. Ajax literally didn't show up!" She cried and I immediately hung up and speed walked out of my room.

My knuckles made contact with the wooden door and Enid opened not even one ten seconds later. Her eyes were swollen and tear stains were clearly visible on her face. We walked towards her side of the room and I didn't see Wednesday anywhere. "What happened?" I asked and sat down on her bed. "You know about my date with Ajax, right?" She sniffled. "I waited for almost an hour and he didn't even text me or something! He just didn't show up!"

Her sobbs grew louder and I hugged her. "I'm so sorry. I'll fucking punch him the next time I see him." I said and let Enid cry into my chest.

✧ . ° 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I made my way back into Nevermore and knocked at Y/N's door. I didn't hear a sound and I also know she's not the smartest person so I just walked inside myself, because that dumbass left the door unlocked.

She really wasn't there and my eyes slowly started to scan the room. I found everything clean... Except for a black book laying on her desk. Curiousity killed the cat... So I walked towards the book and opened the page where a mark was in.

Dear diary... It was her diary. Should I read it? My heart started to beat faster and my eyes drifted from one word to another. I felt a weird feeling build up in my chest and once I finished reading it, my cheeks started to get unusually hot. She... She likes me?

I couldn't really believe my own eyes so I had to read the page over and over again. She really does have romantic feelings for me... I closed the book again and put it back on its' place on the desk. After that, my feet brought me out of her dorm room and towards my own.

I live in here so I didn't knock. My eyes immediately landed on my roommate and her best friend Y/N sitting on Enid's bed. Y/N held her in a protective way and I felt my eyebrows furrow. Stop this burning feeling in my chest! "Oh! Hey Wednesday!" Y/N smiled at me and I felt that burning feeling being replaced by a different one. "We need to talk. Now."

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"We need to talk. Now." She stated and I gulped. What did I do? Fear built up inside of me and I let go of Enid and walked out of their dorm room. "I knocked at your door." Wednesday said and I nodded. "I was with Enid. Ajax didn't come to their date."

She just looked at me with a look I couldn't describe. I've never seen so much emotion in her eyes. "I entered your room... And... found something." Wednesday looked away. Oh shit... "What exactly... Did you find?" I asked and hoped for anything that she didn't find my dia- "Your diary." Fuck. "Oh uhm..." A nervous chuckle left my lips and I turned bright red. "Well, did you read it?" "Of course I did. Only one page though..."

"Alright look... I can explai-" But she cut me off when her soft lips met mine. My eyes widened and she pulled me closer by my waist. I leaned into the kiss and brought my hands to her face. We parted again and she looked into my eyes with those beautiful black ones. "I like... You..." She said. "Wow, I didn't know Wednesday Addams was capable of feeling attracted to a dumb bitch like me." I smirked and she just scoffed and let go of my waist, making me fall on my back. "Ouch."

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮  ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ