ೃ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𖤐₊ °

[★] 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 ¡!

[★] 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 ¡!

❛❛ '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭... ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝟯𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Y/N's thumb slowly scrolled over her phone, her E/C eyes scanning every word. A warm feeling returned to the space between her legs and she squeezed them together. Y/N was laying on her girlfriend Wednesday's bed at the moment and you guessed it... reading smuts on her phone.

She was so focused on the story that she didn't even hear the room door open and someone crouching down behind her. Or maybe she didn't notice because that person is a walking jumpscare. The person's eyes slightly widened once they realized what Y/N was doing and they grabbed the phone and sat down on the bed.

Y/N slightly flinched and turned around. "Wednesday! Give me my phone back!" She said and reached out for it but Wednesday already turned it off. "I wanna finish this!" She crawled closer to her girlfriend and didn't notice herself sitting down on Wednesday's lap.

The black haired girl dropped the phone to the ground and grabbed Y/N's face. "Are you that needy that you're reading about two complete stranger having sex? You know you could've just asked. I would never turn such an offer down, mi vida."

(My gay ass blushed while writing this 👁👄👁)

Y/N looked down in shame, but her girlfriend had other plans. She roughly made Y/N look up again. Y/N's heartbeat increased while Wednesday stared into her eyes with her deep black ones, hiding any signs of emotion. Normally. These beautiful eyes were now filled with nothing but lust. "I- Wednesday..."

She didn't know what to say. It was a whole different situation than the other times... "Shh..." Wednesday brought her pointer finger up to Y/N's lips. "You don't need to say anything. I already saw enough." Her finger glided down her girlfriend's chin and throat, to the space between her breasts and finally to her waist.