ೃ 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𖤐₊ °

[⚠︎︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

[⚠︎︎] 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 ¡!

❛❛𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 . . . 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫. ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I sat down on the grey side of the big, round window in my girlfriend, Wednesday's room. She was out chasing that monster again. But this time she didn't tell me where she was going. So here I am, waiting for her to return safe and explain to me why she's keeping secrets from me for several weeks.

20 minutes are over and she's still nowhere to be seen. I slowly started to become inpatient, so I texted my best friend Xavier if he'd seen Wednesday. After about one minute he already replied but his answer made my smile drop again. He hasn't seen her either...

The feeling of worry appeared in my stomach and I started to bounce my leg up and down. Millions of thoughts wandered around in my mind and I started to fidget with my rings. What if the monster got her? What if she's with Tyler again? Is she okay? Why is she keeping secrets from me?

My thoughts were interrupted when the wooden door swung open. I quickly looked up to see Enid standing there, in the middle of her side of the room while squeeling like crazy. "Enid? What happened?" I asked her and she looked at me. "Ajax and I are finally official!" She squeeled again and a bitter smile made its' way on my lips.

"Hey, Y/N. What's wrong?" she asked and sat down beside me. "I- Have you seen Wednesday? I already asked Xavier but he hasn't seen her either. I have a feeling that she's keeping secrets from me. And I don't like that feeling." I looked into her blue eyes and they were full of confusion.

"She-.. She told me she's out, looking for some stuff but what exactly she's doing... I don't know either. I'm sorry, Y/N."

She tried to cheer me up for the last hour now but nothing really worked. We watched some episodes of her favourite show, talked about all the Nevermore gossip and even did Thing's nails. Absolutely nothing cheered me up.