ೃ 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐭. 𝟑 𖤐₊ °

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐎𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭. ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

𝓣𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂,

I actually find it quite pathetic to write my thoughts and the tiny bit of emotion I own on a piece of paper, but my Y/N told me it helped her with 'sorting her thoughts'.

Wait a moment... Did I just call her my Y/N? Yes. Yes I did. It's annoying that I can't just erease what I typed on my typewriter.

Today, the first lesson was boring. More that usual. Y/N overslept again, so I had to handle Enid and her colourful personality alone. A nightmare.

The lesson after was botanics with Miss Thornhill and Enid insisted on looking for Y/N to make sure she's still alive. Enid almost convinced me to join her if I'm being honest with you, diary. Both of them were late and that's one of the reasons why I decided to not join her to wake my Y/N.

I should really stop calling her that. She's not mine and after the kiss I'm actually not even one houndred percent sure what we are. Y/N kissed me back, to my surprise. Normally, everyone avoids me at all cost. But she's just different.

In every way to see it or how you turn it, I am not able to tell you any fact about her I don't appreciate. Or what was that one word called... adored?

I would and even could never really tell her what exactly she made me feel. I mean of course, I confessed... kinda. But the three words that came out of my mouth aren't enough. She made me feel these things... And I don't mean things I usually feel, like wanting to test the knifes mother and father gifted me on christmas on her, I mean she made me feel like many annoying butterflies just happened to appear in my stomach.

Y/N is also the only person to call me Wendy. If anyone else would dare to do that, I would probably scratch their eyes out with a stick.

And even though I make it seem like I don't, I kinda do enjoy her company. When I'm writing on my novel for example. Her presence just calms me down and I want to have that feeling when I'm with her every second of my life.

Enid always told me that I'm in love with Y/N... I never believed her... Until the kiss happened. The emotions she made me feel were just... horrible... And I can't help but want to feel even more. It's like I crave her touch... I crave her...

I will never say it out loud but Enid was right this whole time.

I think I'm in love with Y/N L/N.

— W. A

°•*⁀ ⊹₊ ࿔*:・𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮 ; 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 ; 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

ᵇʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʸ²ᵐᵃʳʸ⁷ ᵒⁿ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ