ೃ 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𖤐₊ °

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

[♥︎] 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ¡!

❛❛ 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. ❜❜

✧ . ° 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I took my seat in botanical class next to Enid and as soon as she recognized me, she turned around and started talking about literally everything. "So, you remember Rowan Laslow, right?" I just nodded. "So apparently Wednesday was right this whole time and he's actually... dead." She whispered the last word. "Of course. Wednesday is always right." I shrugged my shoulders. "That's the smartest thing you've ever said, Y/N." Her sudden appearance startled me.

I turned around and realized how close we actually were. My cheeks turned bright pink, according to Enid. I swiftly turned to Enid again and scooted a little bit away from Wednesday, to not make her uncomfortable with our distance. Altho she didn't seem to care that much.

"Oh, hey Wedns! We were just talking about Rowan and how we should have believed you." Enid exclaimed with joy. "Uh, correction, how you should have believed her. I always believed Wednesday." I corrected Enid and saw Wednesday smirk from the corner of my eyes.

"Good morning, plants and students!" Ms. Thronhill greeted us... and the plants. "Let's start!"

We started talking about all the different kinds of plants in america, and halfway through the lesson, Enid whispered something in my ear. "Y/N, there's no need to hide it. I know you like Wednesday." My eyes widened and I turned my head to look at her. "What?!" I whisper shouted back at her. "One week ago, you told me that you don't think Wednesday is telling the truth at all. And now so suddently you thought she was right this whole time." Enid smirked at me. Fuck.

"I- That's- Enid! Why?" My cheeks became warm again. "There we go! You like my roomate!" She whisper shouted at me and it didn't really got my face to cool down.