Numb to the feeling*

For Tom Riddle having an obsession was familiar.

For Tom Riddle though, having a crush on someone was not.

He stares at her as he walks past her in the crowded student hallway and it feels like he can see right through her. He can see that these beautiful eyes hide something that he could only have. She was not that popular among students and teachers, she was just a girl who as it seemed liked spending her time with her friends under trees or alone reading books or doing homework. But for this time she changed her usual place. Tom found her at the library reading a book in her hands which seemed a muggle one but he wasn't that sure. Her shirt had some buttons unbuttoned and she was hitting her pen nervously.

Oh, how much he wanted to break her right now, at this spot in the library, while she looked that innocent. He could break this bubble she lives in at any moment, he could make her scream his name at the top of her lungs, and he could take her to any place because it seemed she could say no to anyone. He could bite her over her body leaving marks for people to see to whom she belongs. He could...

Tom cringed at his perverted thoughts once again. He was disgusted with himself for having these kinds of thoughts. She was a fucking angel, but in his opinion, this kind of desecration, worth it.

However, at first, this feeling scared him to death. And Tom Riddle is never scared. Never afraid to do things or speak his mind. But this...this fear crawled up his spine and wrapped itself around him like a snake. It made him feel sick and his palms were sweaty so bad that he was surprised the ink didn't spill out from them.

But this fear, this feeling, this weakness that is paralyzing him is something that shouldn't be happening to him. He was a child born under the effects of a love potion, incapable of having or wanting any romantic interactions with people. So, what was that? If he had only wanted sexual interactions with her he would feel the constant need to hold her, touch her face and neck, hear her laugh, and tell her how much he loves her. For him, Y/n is a masterpiece that deserves every bit of attention she can get.

Without noticing it, Y/n was in front of him holding her books in her chest tightly while her eyes started looking for his. Tom almost squealed when he saw her standing above him.

"Good evening Riddle," she said politely, "Can I trouble you for a moment?" Trouble me as much as you want, he thought. He blinked a few times before he took his usual cold face fixing his tie "As I have a lot to do, I believe that a short break would relax me "And you are..?" He swallowed hard trying to stop his mouth from moving, he had to pretend that he didn't know her like the back of his hand.

"Oh, I am sorry, it's Y/n L/n, I am in the same year as yours at Gryffindor House, we share some classes," she gave him her hand and he almost got a heart attack.  He could feel all the blood rushing to his cheeks and suddenly his hands felt heavy. He couldn't help to shake hers and he wondered if his eyes were getting wider than usual. Tom felt as if he should be embarrassed about that, so he decided that the best course was to simply ignore her.

'Ignore her! Ignore her! Ignore her! Ignore her!' His inner voice chanted, reminding him why he couldn't have feelings for this girl, and yet he kept on staring down at her soft hand in a daze. She probably thinks he has a disease, he realized and mentally cursed himself for being such a coward. However, without wanting to be unpolite or seem like a bloody bastard he shook her hand. He should probably say something, anything, but he doesn't know what to say. Instead, he just stood there, still clutching her hand. She didn't seem annoyed by it. After all, it was just her hand, nothing special. But for him it was everything.

Her hand could do wonders in his imagination. He wondered if this innocent girl have ever touched herself before,  what kind of experiences she'd have. What kind of pleasures she'll experience? Tom closed his eyes and pictured her touching her own body, exploring every inch of it, rubbing her breasts, her vagina, her clitoris, and other bits, and he could feel himself starting to harden. Damn it. Her hands would stroke him, squeeze him, rub his penis and he wouldn't even know what to do to keep from making noises. And then he would...