⌑𝗕𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

Teacher! Tom Riddle x reader
(Someone stops me)

Him..the man who made me feel so many forbidden feelings. I hate these feelings that I know no one would approve of. No one knows how I die for him, how I die for a kiss from him. Ever since I came to Hogwarts, I've been in love with him since the first year.

Professor Riddle is about 8 years older than me and as far as I know, he is the youngest professor he has ever taught at Hogwarts since he is only 24 years old. I don't think it's a huge age difference, just a relationship between a teacher and a student is illegal.

I would say that Mr. Riddle is the most elegant man I have ever seen. He is really enchanting in his black, blue, gray or any other color suit. His curly hair is always neatly combed, while his cologne has remained stable for 6 years, and still, it is making me crazy. He may be strict, but that makes me want him even more.

"Miss Y/l, where is your mind running again?" a voice asked me and I immediately realized that Professor Riddle was in front of me with his hands on my desk. Generally, when I'm in his class, instead of thinking about what he says, I am thinking about him.

"Sorry I was removed," I murmured, and he raised his eyebrow sternly.

"This must not be repeated," he said and continued talking. As I watched him with great attention, he caught me looking at him a couple of times, but I pretended it was normal. As the lesson was over I started to pack my things, because I had a free period. I'm always the last one to leave his class, I try to be as slow as possible as I pack my things. I was about to get up when the voice of my favorite teacher interrupted me "Miss L/n can you stay for a minute? I want to talk to you" my heart stopped beating for a second. Nevertheless, I nodded and sat down at my desk. When the room was empty, he approached me with his hands behind his back. "Y/n is there something that is bothering you in my class?" he asked me and sat next to me, in the empty seat.

"No sir! Nothing" obviously I didn't tell him the truth. I'm not stupid enough to say that.

"Are you sure? Because from what I've understood, you seem so distracting in my class," he told me, looking at me.

"Yes sir, I'm sure. Besides, I'm always like that in every other class" only in his own I'm dreaming him so much

"I asked the other, Y/n, teachers and they revealed to me that you have never been distracted in their classes  What is happening Y/n?" he asked me and I stared at him, begging him to stop asking me questions.

"I..." I cried, trying to hold back my tears. I went crazy with the idea that he understood me.

"Calm down! I just want you to tell me what's happening to you," he said, getting closer to me.

"I want..." I said trying to find a good excuse but in vain.

"What do you want Y/n?" he said and I felt his hand close to my skirt.

I looked at him and said with my eyes looking at his actions shocked "Sir, what are you doing?"

"Y/n tell me, how you feel about me?" he commanded me and with his other hand turned me towards him looking at him. I realized that then was the only time he and I had been alone.

"I want you," I said provocatively, and he smiled at me.

His hand slipped into my underwear pulling my sensitive area. His thumb made circles around my clit, making me breathe heavily. "Do you like it? If you want I can stop," he said and stopped. "I want you to stop just because you're my teacher and what we're doing is illegal" I said, and he made a gesture to get his hand out, but I stopped him. "I didn't say stop" and his hand continued to caress me and then at some point he added one of his fingers. I let out a groan as the feeling was indescribable. He was looking at every reaction that I made, which made him smile.

When I realized, he took his hand out of me and I looked at him. Then my lips attacked his and I climbed on him. My skirt from the jolt was very high so Professor Riddle lifted it more for me.

"Do you really want to do it?" he asked me and I nodded.

"I've been waiting for this thing for a long time," I assured him. I slowly took off my underwear and unbuttoned the zipper of his pants. I got on his feet and slowly took off his pants, releasing his member. I sat on him and he entered me slowly.

"Oh my God Professor Riddle," I moaned and he grabbed my waist.

"From now on it is Tom baby," he said and kissed me. I put my hands around his neck continuing making out. He groaned at my mouth as I kissed his neck making my smile. He approached me and I lied back at the desk while he was going faster inside of me. Luckily, the desk was stuck to the ground.

"You are so tight Y/n, love," he said looking at me. I grabbed his back to handle the pleasure.

"I'm going to cum T-Tom ahhh" I was trying to not scream because outside the door was students doing their own business. Only if they knew what is going on in Defense Of The Dark Arts classroom. I kissed him again and his tongue licks my neck. I was a mess. He was a mess. We were a mess. Both knew that after this no one would never forget this day. After a few seconds, I cum and so he did.

"This was amazing!" I breathed and he hugged me. But this shouldn't be repeated again, this was wrong. I sighed and he looked at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Just it was wrong Tom," I said putting my hands in my head. He rubbed my back to comfort me "it was so good, but I feel guilty now"

"I have qualms too, but we liked it," he said as he hugged me "You didn't regret it, did you?"

"Not a second," I replied and kissing him. I got up and put on my clothes, while he did the same.

"I'm sorry to tell you, but you have to leave. I have a lesson in 10 minutes," he informed me.

"Yes, I understand" I sighed. I didn't want to leave, but I had to.

"Goodbye Miss L/n," he greeted and kissed me on the neck.

"Goodbye professor Riddle" I winked at him and then I left his class