⌑𝗡𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆

"What are you reading?" Y/n asked Tom as she entered his dorm.

"How you get there L/n?" Tom asked her without looking at her. Y/n smirked and went behind him.

"Well, since everyone is at Hogsmead, I decided to visit you Riddle" Y/n said and put her hands at his shoulders. Tom closed his book facing her.

"What do you want Y/n?" He asked her angry.

"Nothing, I just want to hang out with you" now Y/n was in front of him and smiled.

"Hm, let me think. The previous time that you wanted to "hang out" with me, I ended up fucking you" he said and looked at her. He noticed her from top to bottom and put his hand on his face, annoyed that he was seduced by the way she dressed.

"Tie your tie, lower your skirt, and please button up your shirt. You're humiliated!" Tom remarked sternly, and Y/n smiled playfully, biting her nail.

"I'm not wearing anything under Tommy," Y/n said, continuing to teasing him.

"Leave Y/n," Tom ordered, and she lay down on the bed, staring at him slyly.

"Are you sure you want me to leave?"

"Absolutely!"

"No, you don't want to!" She said and got up again and sat at his lap, passing her legs around him. As she sat on it she felt a stretch between her and she smirked.

"Did I turn you on like this?" She asked placing her hands around his neck. Tom moaned as she moved to get "more comfortable" around him, causing him to get more irritated. Tom let out a sigh, putting his hands around her and lifting her skirt a little higher. Y/n then removed her hands from around his neck and unbuttoned her skirt, throwing it on the floor.

"If anyone sees us, we will get detention for a month...Jesus Christ, you really don't wear anything underneath," Tom growled again, looking at her bare legs.

"Believe me, we have 2 hours until everyone is back," she said and began pulling the zipper from his pants. She got up from it and slowly took off his pants, looking to see his reaction. Tom turned his head back to face the ceiling. This woman may have been constantly provoking him, but he could certainly say that she was the only one who could make him feel incredible pleasure and he loved her for it. He knew he was in love with her from the first moment I saw her, but he was always keeping his distance. She was definitely the death of him.

Her hands slowly passed around the hard fabric of his underwear, lowering it, releasing his penis, hitting his stomach. Y/n stepped forward, still looking at him, and brought her mouth to his penis. As soon as her mouth touched his skin, Tom exhaled loudly, still looking at the ceiling. As her mouth moved a little further down, Tom raised his head to look at her.

"Fuck..." Tom groaned as she continued to slowly lower her head. After a few seconds, his penis was already, whole, in her mouth. She made the same move again, but this time faster and upwards. The feeling for Tom was incredible. He did not want to stop the pleasure that she was causing him. Tom then raised his head to see her still looking at him, without breaking eye contact. Last time they only had sex, unlike now, that for Tom this feeling was fantastic, as it was his first time. Instinctively, his hands grabbed her hair, taking her faster. For a moment, Tom was afraid that he would drown her, but he knew that was impossible for Y/n. She seemed to know what she was doing.

"Y/n I'm about to..." Tom murmured, but Y/n didn't stop going up and down. 'She's unstoppable,' Tom thought as Y/n still stared at him. When he reached his climax, the hot liquid was released from her penis into her mouth with a loud sigh. To his surprise, Tom saw her swallow and then removed her mouth, continuing to stare at him.

"What are you doing to me?" Tom told her, grabbing her by the cheeks and lifting her to kiss her. Tom got up, still kissing, taking off her tie, throwing her on the floor. Y/n stopped kissing and with a quick movement, she removed her shirt, revealing her bare breasts. He noticed, after all this time, that she was wearing suspenders and looked at her sternly as he kissed her. "All this to make me horny, naughty girl?" He asked her and she groaned as he sucked her sweet spot.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

Tom kept kissing her, getting lower and lower. On her chest, he left slight marks from his kisses. As he was ready to give her her most enjoyable experience by lifting her leg, he stood up with her complaining of the sudden change. Then he put her on the couch and then lowered his head between her legs. His lips were found kissing every bit of her vagina, while his thumb was playing with the clit. Y/n put her hand over her mouth to prevent her groans. Tom looked at her, removing her hand from her mouth.

"I want to hear your moans," he told her, continuing to taste her. "How can you be so delicious?" he monologued and she groaned loudly. She raised her head facing the ceiling, like him before. Her moans were more and louder than Tom's, giving him the idea that he was giving her more pleasure than she did before

"Look at me," he ordered her, as he put a finger inside her. His mouth went up, licking her clit Y/n lowered her head slowly to look at him "Oh my God, right there Tom" she moaned loudly pulling his hair. He immediately added another finger and she screamed his name with pleasure.

He may have hated his name, but coming out of her mouth, and especially in that way, was a completely different story. Tom removed his hand from her clit and she quickly put my own hand on her, caressing herself. He removed his fingers, hoping she would do the job that he had started. And of course, she did. She put her fingers inside her, fingering herself perfectly, while her other hand caressed her.

"Tom," she shouted, thinking Tom fucking her like that. He, on the other hand, was watching her with lust in his eyes, as she was with her eyes closed, to do all this by repeatedly shouting his name.

"I WILL CUM" she shouted, opening her eyes, looking at her lover, looking at her, lowering his hand to his penis quickly. The quickness she was fingering herself was unbelievable. Tom then pulled out her hand and added his tongue. Y/n still caressing herself, and then she slowly comes into his mouth.

"As always delicious," Tom remarked, and she smiled. And where Tom thought that Y/n was over, he got up and took off his shirt. He put him on the couch and she sat on him slowly. His penis slowly entered her, to get used to its size. They both let out a loud sigh as their naked bodies came together.

"You're so big," she admitted.

"You are fit so perfectly around me love" their speed was quicker. Y/n moaned at grabbed Tom's curls, as Tom slapped her ass. Unbelievable feeling for both of them.

"Scream my name babe" Tom commented, but Y/n didn't say something. The pleasure was so good that it left her speechless.

"Y/n my name," Tom said grabbing her ass. Y/n looked at his as the noise of the slapping skin was loud.

"Tom" Y/n moaned loudly, but not enough loud for Tom.

"What did you say?" He asked her pounding harder.

"TOM" she yelled as her hands were digging his back.

"Y/n if you want to be fucked more good my name," he said smiling smugly.

"TOOOM AHH" she screamed more loud making her voice crack in the end.

The moment that they were sharing could send anyone to heaven. He was hitting her G-spot perfectly, as he fucked her more after than ever. The sound of the slapping skin didn't stop for minutes.

"Right there daddy" Y/n screamed as his dick hits for the last time her G-spot, as she suddenly comes. After a few thrusts, Tom cums too.

"You are so beautiful babygirl" Tom breathed heavily lying beside her.

"You are so awesome, you know that?" Y/n said smiling still exhausted.

"We have ahead like 1 hour, do you want to take a shower?" Tom recommended and Y/n agreed with him.