Comforting

Warm water was running through your body as you were taking your regular hot bath at the end of the weekend. As you were a Quidditch player your days were being more and more exhausting. Plus the fact that in two weeks from now, the big game between Slytherin and Ravenclaw was going bring out the winner of the year. As a Seeker and the Slytherin team you have all the weight in your arms. You were anxious about this game like you had never been in your life for any other game.

With a small sigh, you dive into the water, letting it soak your hair and the rest of your body. Mang thoughts came into your mind unpleasant or pleasant ones. However, you didn't want to think about that right now. Right now you just wanted to relax and enjoy the warm water. You let out another sigh as you sink deeper into the water. The heat was making you feel relaxed and sleepy. You closed your eyes and let the water wash over you. Your body relaxed slowly but surely as you allowed yourself to take deep breaths.

"I thought I would find you there," a cold stern voice was heard from behind you. Of course, someone would destroy your inner peace. As always. The moment you turn around to look at your lover, a pair of dark chocolate-colored eyes glared at you disapprovingly.

"What brings you here Tom?" you asked and you could hear him getting closer to you. He sat down on the edge of the tub so he was eye level with you "Just checking up on my favorite person," He gave you a quick kiss on your forehead before moving his hands to hold both sides of your face. "It's been a while since we've seen each other, you seem a lot distant the past few days," it was amazing how this man could change his mood instantly.

"You know Quidditch's practice, agh, they have stressed me a lot the past few days,"

You could have come to see me, but I understand that your program was tough. We barely talk this week darling," Tom used to be harsher than that, but after meeting you, you could see that his behavior softened. You just murmured a small hm and you relaxed even more with his touch.

"Do you want to take a walk instead of boiling here like a chicken? Some fresh air will make you feel more positive about this stupid game," he suggested.

"Oh Tom, I might catch a cold after getting out with wet hair, I don't know," you whined.

"C'mon do me this favor, you would be fine I promise. Get out of the shower," he poked you annoyingly to which you replied with a response that he was waiting for you to say.

"Fine, in an hour I would be in the common room," Tom smiled placing a kiss on top of your head. Besides, you could not resist him, he was just an amazing and understanding boyfriend, a true gentleman that every girl should have. You weren't talking about his looks, but about his unique character; he may have some oddities, but from time to time you started to get used to them and accept them.

Your bath was over some and instead of laying in your comfortable bed and sleeping in peace, you were getting ready to meet him for a late-night "date" thing. After an hour exactly as you said, you make a presence in Slytherin's common room, only to find Tom reading a book in silence. This boy, even at 11 o'clock you would find him reading a book. Tom took his eyes off his book and looked at you with a small smile on his face.

"You look extremely beautiful, sweetheart," he made a move with his hand for you to come closer which you did. He placed his hands around your waist with his head leaning in your stomach, looking right through your eyes. "Let's take a walk, shall we?" proposed.

"Let's go to the astronomy tower," you replied smiling at him. "We always feel comfortable in our favorite spot, don't we?"  Tom nodded in response. He stood up still holding your waist and you both began to walk down the stone staircase together until you reached the door that leads directly to the astronomy tower.  The two of you didn't talk much while walking down there, you just enjoyed the moment together and enjoyed being close to each other.

"I missed you a lot," you confessed "I am so sorry for avoiding you this past week, I swear I didn't do it on purpose, I had a lot on my mind and-" your speech ended as Tom placed his lips on top of yours sharing a passionate kiss, something that you didn't know you needed.

The night sky looked beautiful as always as the stars twinkled above the two of you; it was peaceful and quiet without any disturbances. You both looked into each other's eyes and felt happy and complete together. This was one of the things that made you love Tom, how he could be the most gentle and caring person that ever existed. He was just perfect for you.

"I missed you too, baby. But don't worry, I am always here to comfort you whenever you need me," he told you while stroking your hair softly. He then gave you another tender kiss on the lips, the same ones you shared a moment before. Tom always had this effect on you, no matter what situation was happening, or even if he was simply talking with you, he somehow managed to calm you down and make you feel good again.

In Tom's eyes, you were the most amazing creature on Earth. He loved everything about you, even the flaws because you were the most incredible person he has ever met. Under the moonlight, your face seemed more angelic to him than it already was. The way your eyes sparkled when you were admiring the night sky, trying to find constellations, just to confirm in your mind that these greek mythology stories you were hearing about as a kid are valid. However, Tom had already met his star, which was next to him at this very moment.

He was lucky enough to have found such a wonderful woman, and now he couldn't imagine life without you by his side.

Then, Tom suddenly broke the silence "You know about the side effects of being born from Amortentia, right?"

"Bizzare question, but of course, I know, what's up with that?" you asked. His eyes were away from yours as he was looking somewhere in the night sky.

"Do you believe that these people can feel romantic feelings? Or meet any form of love?" his odd questions made you look strangely at him.

"Well, since you asked, I believe that every person has the right to be loved and loved; even though someone is born under Amortentia, when they find true love they ate going to feel all these feelings," you smiled at him "I hope my answer satisfied you,"

Tom looked at you for a moment and then said with a sigh "I must say that I have already met my special person,"