𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹

SHORT IMAGINE

Y/n was in her 7th year and she was lying at her big comfortable Slytherin bed with her legs in the air. Biting slightly her nails and her lips, while she was strangling to end her 40inches long essay that Slughorn has requested to do by the end of this week. She was thinking that she should do the essay earlier because now she was behaving like crazy.

"Ah no, that not right" she murmured at herself. With a movement of her wand the long line that she has written on her papyrus vanishes.

"What are you doing, love?" A loud, yet small, a voice was heard in her room.

Of course!

Of course, Tom would come to her room at this time. It was like he had a meeting with her every night.

"Well," she said smiling a little. The appearance of Tom in her room made her day "I was writing this bloody essay for Slughorn. Headache! Just a headache!" She complained without looking at him.

Tom smirked at her words and he approached her. He sat at the edge of the bed and his hand started stroking her bare ankle. Y/n giggled, moving a little her leg.

"Stop that," Y/n said and Tom looked at her figure enchanted.

"You look so stunning love" Tom admitted and she rolled her eyes at his compliment.

"You are overacting like always"

Tom let his hand away from her leg and she felt empty of the lack of his touch. He decided to lay beside her and stroke her hair. God, how much he loved her.

"Now baby, you looked amazing" he stroked her cheek and Y/n leaned at his hand making herself comfortable. "You messy hair is so beautiful, you should know that. Your pink rosy bitten lips are so tempting and cute. You are beautiful love, in so many ways"

Y/n smiled at him and Tom does the same. "You are the most amazing boyfriend that a girl could have ever ask for Tommy" she hugged him and he did the same, putting his chin at the top of her head.

I know that I am amazing" Tom said "You looking so exhausted" he commented "You need to relax, Y/n. As for the essay don't worry you can end it tomorrow" he looked over her papyrus seeing that she was almost done "And as I see, you almost at the end. Besides we have potions in the evening. Not so much of a big deal if you do it now or tomorrow morning"

As always Tom knew how to make her feel happier and relieved by his outstanding solutions.

This man was her savior.

Y/n looked at him biting her lips and then at her homework trying to decide what to do.

"I need to sleep if you ask me" Y/n put her hand to her mouth to prevent a slight yawn slipping from her mouth. Y/n left the room, excusing herself for some minutes to change into her dark emerald color pajamas. When she returned to her room she saw Tom already wearing his own too and putting Y/n's books and papers back to her desk.

"Are you going to sleep..." she made a pause "with me?" A bright smile spread across her face.

"Yes! I mean if you don't want that I can go. There is no problem!" Tom whispered afraid of her answer.

"No, no, I want you here Tom" Y/n replied running to him and hugging him tightly, wrapping her hands around his torso. Tom put his head in her own, stroking her hair with her his hand.

Y/n felt relaxed hearing his loud heartbeats, that they are coming from his chest.

"I am going to lay down" Tom announced breaking the hug and leading themselves into Y/n's bed. Y/n and Tom put their bodies under the blanket hugging, again, each other.

"Good night Y/n" whispered, kissing her deeply "I love you"

"I love you too, good night Tommy"