𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

How beautiful can the sky be? All the stars or planet or, how you call it, our beloved ones were shining giving to us hope, happiness, love

Love!

This word was strange for you, you never felt love...truly love. You had only crushes which they are lasting like two with three months and nothing less. The only love you had was for your family and your friends. For a boy? Only crushes.

Until you met him!

At first you didn't like him. You didn't like the idea that professor Slughorn decided to sit with him in his class. For the first two years you were absolutely disgusted from him. These two hours of your life were always the most annoying. You loved potions and thanks to him you couldn't enjoy the subject. Imagine that he never talked to you. Only small words like yes, no, and alright.

Until this last three years. For and unknown reason you fell hard for him. Year by year your love became bigger and bigger. You started thinking and daydreaming about him like everyday. You were writing in your diary about him. You were dreaming about him, about his chocolate eyes. All your dreams were about him.

This year you tried to talk to him, but he ignored you. Basically, you only said hello to him, he could tell you something, anything not to ignore you like you didn't existed. You heart broke at this, but not too much.

One day, he yelled at you, cause you make a tiny mistake in your potion. You heart broke again, but as I said not too much to make you fell like a loser.

The previous months you went to the bathroom. By mistake, you heard four girls from Slytherin talking about their interesting about Tom without paying attention at you, thankfully. Your heart did not break this time, cause you knew that their love was only for their side. Not from Tom's.

No one knew about your love for him. No one, expect from your friends.

But all this situation was bothering you many days and you couldn't sleep so well some nights.

Today, you would curse this day for ever, you went to the bathroom, but then you heard a conversation referring your name. You hide and you hear carefully.

"What about Y/n? L/n?" You heard a female voice asking

"Who? Her? No, Tom would never love her" she said laughing "Besides you don't remember when he yelled at her stupid face. Oh my God I was laughing at this all day. Pathetic from her. This old man, Slughorn, has made a very bad mistake putting her with Tom" the other voice said and you heart skipped a bit "Besides Avery said to me that Tom said to him that he would think about to go on a date with me"

"Finally he saw how beautiful you are"

Enough! Enough for this sickness. You last two hours were potions and you didn't want to see his face or even sit with him. That would be the first time the you would skipped Slughorn's lesson. Not a big deal. But this was a big deal.

You heart finally broke into million pieces. You run out of the bathroom running to the Astronomy Tower.

How foolish could you be? Of course Tom would never loved you. For your opinion, you were ugly and not smart. You were a normal Half-Blood witch with no talents, expect from writing. Without understanding it you were crying. You were crying for the moment that you sit there. You was crying like for 4 hours. Your head was at your knees and your hands around them.

He ignored you, he didn't talk to you, he yelled at you and now he were going on a date with a girl.

And you knew! You knew that he would never go a date with another girl, you had see him never around them. Why now? Does he have crush on her for a long time? Did he thought that you were ugly? Of course he do, you thought