𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁

Having a loved one in your arms is a real blessing. The person who supports you and who has the same feelings as you.

Y/n was quietly reading one book, as he played calmly and unconsciously with Tom's black curls. Most likely, he slept for so long, because he hadn't moved at all. Tom had his back turned to Y/n, not that this thing bothered her much. It was his position and his habit of sleeping. Y/n knew that she could not change that, it was a habit of a man she loves, with whom she learned to live so long.

Hogwarts has been quiet in recent nights. Strange, one would characterize it. Probably, all this would be due to the events of the last few days. A muggle student from Ravenclaw, Myrtle Warren, was found dead in the women's restroom without any trace of physical violence on her body. Everyone was wondering what the hell was going on. What or better who and why killed this young muggle?

Y/n had heard that the school would be closed for this reason, but she was no longer sure. All he wanted was to find the unfortunate girl's killer. This beast had to be punished!

As she read silently, she heard a noise next to her, which belonged to Tom. 'He's probably not comfortable,' she thought, continuing to caress his curls.

After a few seconds a sound, like a sob, was heard again by Tom. Y/n closed the book and looked at him uneasily. She turned to him, her face facing his back, and whispered sweetly in his ear,

"Baby?" The sob was heard again and Y/n passed her arms around his waist, hugging him tightly. "What happened? Do you want to talk about it?" she asked him sweetly kissing the handle of his ear and immediately he shivered.

"No," Tom murmured, his voice trembling.

"Speak to me," Tom turned to her with tears in his eyes.

"If I tell you, you'll hate me!" Y / n looked at him in shock. What should Tom had done with the result to not share it with her? This was the first time that she saw him cry, or rather not, she had seen him again when he couldn't concentrate on reading. But now the tears seemed to come out from sadness and not for anger

"I'm never going to do that," she said after a few minutes. Tom sighed heavily still crying

"I did it" She shook her head in surprise.

"What exactly did you do?"

"I..." he murmured with his tears coming out more than before. "I had to do it..." he monologued.

"Tom, what did you do?" Y / n asked again, putting her hands on his face to look at her.

"You will leave me!" she said stroking her hair. "Whatever it is, there is a solution," Y/n said slowly with understanding.

"I killed her! I killed the mudblood," he said, and Y/n removed her hands to look at him better. He monologued one 'I knew it'  

Y/n get up. "You accidentally killed her, didn't you?" she asked, afraid for his answer.

"I told you I had to do it," he murmured, and Y/n put her hands on her face. "And then why are you crying so much?"

"I may not feel guilty about what I did, but I couldn't bear to keep it a secret from you. I know now that you will break up with me and you will be absolutely right. I am a murderer, I am fully aware of who I am and what I have done," he said again crying, she could only feel sorry for him. She approached him and hugged him tightly. "I'm not going to tell anyone. Calm down now," she whispered and kissed him.

"Won't you leave me? Won't you say you hate me or that I'm a monster of nature?" Tom asked, kissing her neck. "You're a human, Tom! We all make mistakes, they're big, they're small. You'll fix it! We'll fix it! Calm down, I'm here," she said again and they hugged together.

Tom couldn't understand how and why she forgave him so simply. But then he thought that all this happened...because she loved him with all of her heart like him.