𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴

"Goodbye hell," Tom said ironically as we left the orphanage. I smiled at his childish behavior.

"Happy that you are leaving?" I asked him, stroking his back.

"Oh, you can't imagine how much," he replied, passing his hand over my waist. "I'm glad that you accepted me to stay in your house," he said, and I smiled.

"Our house, you mean. From now on it's our home, baby," I told him and kissed him.

He looked at me thoughtfully and then said, "You're doing it out of kindness, aren't you?" I hate this low self-esteem of Tom about our relationship.

"Of course not, I do this because I love you so much Tommy," I said when we reached the entrance to our house.

This particular house was given to me by my parents to stay after Hogwarts. Our garden was not small, but not at the same time huge. It had some pretty good well-designed shrubs and in the middle one small fountain. I took out the keys and unlocked the door. The house was painted white and had a fairly aristocratic decoration, my mom's job. The house also had a second floor with bedrooms, a bathroom, and a guest room.

"I didn't expect it to be so nice," he said impressed as he entered.

"It's a simple house, which is convenient for two people or more since there is one guest room," I replied indifferently, closing the door.

"If it's considered as my home, I love it, Y/n," he said and hugged me from behind.

"I'm glad," I said and kissed him

"Should we put things in the closets first?" he asked me with a smile

"Yes, baby. Of course!" I replied and we went to our bedroom.

Our room was quite large with a closet and a balcony overlooking the back garden. The back garden was a little bigger than the front, it had a gazebo, a flower garden, and a barbecue. The color of our room was gray with a large painting above the bed. Opposite the bed was a large mirror with many drawers, which I knew for sure was full. With a quick movement of my wand, all the clothes went to the places that belong to them.

"It has a barbecue outside," he said, and I looked at him.

"Yes I know"

"I'm seriously considering setting the house on fire," he said with a laugh, and I did the same.

"Together we will burn it if it is"

"Fair enough Y/n" he said and kissed me.
As we kissed, he lifted me in the mirror, kissing me more deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he had wrapped his around my waist. We stopped kissing from the lack of oxygen and our foreheads touched.

"Thank you," he said after a few minutes.

"About what?" I asked him, teasing his curls.

"For everything. If you didn't exist I don't know what I would have become"

"I love you" I whispered and he gave me another kiss

"I love you too"

I went down from the mirror and went downstairs to the kitchen. After a few minutes, Tom came down.

"I was wondering" I started and Tom sat down at the table "if it bothering you that the house is a bit muggle-decorated"

"Not at all. Of course at first yes, but I'll get used to it," he said, trying to reassure me.

"Sorry, you know my parents and their whims," ​​I said, trying to apologize. Tom and I tried to overcome the problem he had with the muggles from the very beginning of our relationship. He did it somehow, I can tell.

"Don't apologize! It is completely fine. I like it anyway if you're here," he said hoarsely and I shuddered to hear his voice. When his voice is hoarse, for me, it is always divine.

"What are you cooking?" he asked trying to change the subject.

"Spaghetti with sauce," I replied.

"You're going to set the kitchen on fire," he said sarcastically, and I threw a towel at him.

"I know how to cook," I said angrily.

"We're going to explode," he said desperately, trying to annoy me.

"Shut up," I said laughing.

"Arsonist

"For God's sake Tom stop," I said angrily.

"Sorry sweetheart," he said and kissed my ear "Don't take it all so seriously"