𝗡𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁

Christmas! The most wonderful time of the year. As always in the Christmas holidays, I don't return home. I prefer to be in the castle with my boyfriend, Tom.

As always we were the only students from Slytherin that didn't go back to their home.
I woke up at my dorm from the cold air. Also, I was terrified because of my loneliness. I decided to go to Tom, I didn't want to be this night alone. It was midnight when I went to Tom's dorm.

"Tommy are you there?" I asked hitting the door. He quickly opened the door and I hugged him.

"What are you doing here love?" He asked me hugging me back.

"I don't want to be alone today" I complained kissing him at his neck. You see I short

"You made the right choice to come here," he said smiling and he kissed me at my cheek.

"So what are you were doing before I come?" I asked him lying to his bed. I made myself comfortable under his blankets.

"I was reading a book. You should read it" he recommended.

"I'll add to my list" I smiled. He sits at the bed looking at me when I raised my hand to play with his hair.

"Your hair is so fluffy and curly. I love them" I admired.

"Baby you are so beautiful right now," he said smiling at me. His smile, the most bright thing that I have seen in my whole life. I couldn't help but I smiled at his words.

"Look who is talking," I said. I looked around the room and I smirked "it seems that we are again alone this Christmas"

"How lucky could be someone" he replied. I noticed that all this time we didn't have kissed each other. I leaned to him and I kissed him in the lips with him returning the passionate kiss. He smiled at my lips as I did.

I and Tom haven't done ever something inappropriate, like make love or something like that. After all, we didn't feel, specific to me, that we need this right now. Besides, we are sixteen and we are too young to do this.

We break the kiss and we looked at each other's eyes. Oh my God, he is so handsome.

"What are you thinking darling?" He asked me moving my hair behind my ear.

"You" I simply said making circles with my finger to his chest. He blushed and he looked at me confused.

"I'm so glad that I have you," I said burying my head to his chest before he saw my blush which was like a tomato.

"Me too. No one could make me more happy more than you" he kissed my forehead and I hugged his hands. The smell of his cologne was too strong around me. I was feeling dizzy.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked him playing again with his hair. His curls were driving me insane.

"Anything," he said rubbing my cheek.

"Can you please wear this cologne forever? Like forever" I joked and he smiled at my hair.

"As you wish!" He said, "But I warn you; one day you would be bored for my scent" he teased me.

"You are right. After all these years I should be bored of your scent" I replied.

"A-After all these y-years?" He flustered looking at me.

"Yeah, you know we would marry, have kids, be grandparents, are a lot of years" I smiled at my thought my and Tom take care of our children.

"Do you want to marry me and have kids with me?" He asked me shocked.

"Of course I do"

"Y/n are you sure about that? I mean that...did you think well that you want to spend a life with an arrogant and idiot like me?" He asked me still shocked.

"Tommy my baby," I said cupping his face "we have made this conversation again. You are not anything from these things" he looked at me suspiciously "well yes you are kind, but you make me feel complete. Without you, I would be the same cold Y/n that everyone knew before you. So please don't ever say to me that again. I love you to matter what" I said smiling.

He looked at me with his eyes winded at my words. With quick action, I was under him. He kissed me and as always I returned the kiss placing my hands around his neck. He lied next to me and he said "I don't know what I would do without you"

"You would probably die of loneliness" I joked and he smiled.

"As it seems you don't miss time to insult me" he joked. "Of course I don't," I said hugging him last time for this night. My head was at his neck and my hands at his chest. Tom's hands were around my waist pushing more towards his chest. The blankets around and bellow us was making the place so comfortable, making me sleep more easily than ever.

"Goodnight Tom, I love you," I said closing my eyes.

"Love you more," he said still placing more to his chest.