𝗝𝗼𝗸𝗲

You knew that something was wrong when Tom's hand came to rest at the nape of your neck as he stood behind you as you sat. You could see him out of the corner of your left eye that he was mad. Furious!

Everyone was used to see Tom like that. Touching you like that. They would thought that this is a way of him showing how much he loved you. But you knew that Tom Riddle would never do that. They way his hand were resting in your neck was making you shiver. Something was wrong.

Tom continued talking to his fellow Slytherins, as his hand was there making circles in your neck. He seemed so calmed but you knew that he wasn't calm at all.

You knew why Tom was behaving like that. Your friend, Dylan, made an inappropriate joke about your body, that it was unexpectedly funny. You regretted laughing at his stupid joke. Tom couldn't take jokes.

You didn't like seeing Tom upset, but with his clench jaw, his veins coming out from the skin of his hands and his eyes that in this state were ready to kill everyone, he looked kind hot.

"We have prefect duties, aren't we Y/n?" An unwelcoming gaze fell from him to you, and you stare at his for a moment. You nodded and then he and you stand up walking outside from the Slytherin common room.

"What the actual fuck was that?" Tom spits, walking slowly around the corridor.

"Tom, relax. Besides it was a joke. Dylan is making many jokes about me and to be honest they are funny" you smile softly, placing a gentle hand to his shoulder stoping him.

"Oh, and you tell me now that there are many other sexual jokes about you from him" he groaned "He say anything like that again and I am going to bloody murder him"

"I can't believe you round now" you say, "why can't you take a joke for fun like everyone else?"

"It's not a fucking joke, it was disgusting. and you laugh at his joke" he drops the arm you had in his shoulder and he continued walking ingrown of you.

"I said it's okay! If it wasn't okay with me, I wouldn't be laughing at the first place Tom"

"I don't care! I don't like people make for my girlfriend jokes like that" he crossed his arms and you sighed.

"C'mon Tom you are being pathetic right now" you laughed

"Pathetic? Am I being pathetic? I am trying to protect you. And you are telling me that I am pathetic by this behaviour?" He looked at you blinking few times. He couldn't believe that you were saying like that. He couldn't believe that you didn't saw the danger that he was seeing.

"I am not in the mood to argue with you" you murmured and Tom rolled his eyes.

"Luckily, you are not of those kind of girls that are arguing with their boyfriend all day" he admitted and you smiled.

"Hopefully" you agreed "Are you mad at me?" You asked

"No, I am not really" he replied "I am only mad at Dylan cause he is making these joke. Anyways it wasn't your fault at first place"

You smiled at him and he glared at you "But you laughed at his fucking joke" he repeated, crossing his arms "that was not fine"

"Okay! Look, I am sorry. I have his as my best friend more that 5 years and we have used to make this kind of jokes" you apologised.

"Friendly reminder Y/n, now you have a boyfriend" he sighed "Anyways" Tom made a small pause "Your apology is accepted"

You smiled and he did the same "Please, just, avoid this kind of things with him or with any other guy friend that you have. I felt so uncomfortable back there and it wasn't cool" he grabbed you by the face moving his forehead to your own, while he was staring at your eyes

"I don't even know how the fuck I hold myself back. I wanted to punch him so hard, but I saw you laughing I calmed a little. Bur again, you shouldn't at his joke. You are giving him a boost to continue telling them"

A giggle escape from your lips "Next time I would be more strict with him"

He kissed you on the lips having a small smirk in his face "that's what I want to hear"