𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸

"Y/n open the door," said a voice in the quiet of my room. At first, I didn't pay attention to the voice, as I thought the voice was in my head
"Y/n I said, open the door" I heard the voice again and that's when I woke up completely.

"Who is it?" I whispered as I approached the door. A heavy breath was heard from the other side of the door which made me scared.

"Me, babygirl, open" when I heard the name "babygirl" I immediately understood who was. Tom's voice sounded much more confused and heavier than usual. The words seemed to come out of his mouth with difficulty and for a moment I was afraid that someone might hurt him. I opened the door immediately and he put all his weight on me as he fell on me. His hands went straight to my waist, hugging me. In the middle of the contact, the smell of the expensive fire whiskey flooded the space.

At that moment I realized that he was quite drunk. "Tom, are you drunk?" I asked as he put his head around my neck.

"A little," he whispered, laughing. Suddenly his attitude changed and he looked at me with pain in his eyes. "Did you mean what you said before?"

A few hours ago we had a fight and I had threatened him that if he did not give up his plan I would break up with him. Of course, I had threatened him many times that we would break up, but he never reacted like that. What has changed now? "You never meant that, did you?" I looked at him, trying to calm both him and myself.

"I told you that if you leave the plan we will not break up. I do it for your own good and you are constantly trying to put yourself at risk. I know I'm asking you a lot and what I'm doing is selfish, but it's for the good of us all" I whispered and he took out a flask, probably with whiskey, and put it in his mouth, drinking the whole "hot" alcoholic drink.

As he swallowed the liquid, his Adam's apple went up and down rhythmically, making him look even weaker in front of me. When he drank it all, he looked at me and smiled smugly. "Don't look at me with such pity! You have turned me into the situation I am in."

"Stop throwing all the blame on me. It's not my fault that you're behaving like a baby," I told him, and he glared at me.

"And you, stop behaving like you're my mother. I've never had one and I don't want anyone to take this place. I'm better alone!" he shouted at me.

"Okay, so let's break up. You want to feel independent again so I'm giving you the chance. Besides, you have never been able to cope with all the love I've given you," I cried with tears in my eyes.

"Baby, I loved you more than anyone. And what did you do for a return? You are trying to ruin me, my pride and now my own plan"

"Coward!" I shouted and wiped away my tears. His eyes looked at me in anger and I continued fearlessly "You are cowa-" but first I manage to complete my sentence I noticed his hand coming towards me. I almost covered my face reflexively. I knew that he wouldn't hit me, but I was scared by the movement of his hand. I felt his hand grab my own light and with the other, he covered my wet cheek.

"Did you actually thought that I would hit you?" he asked me and I lowered my gaze. He closed his eyes, licking his lips and I swear I saw a tear rolling down his cheek. "I'm not a damn monster! I'm a human being ... at least with you, I feel like a human being again" our foreheads crashed and I refused to look him in the eyes.
"I hate when you don't look me in the eyes. It feels like I disgusted you"

"No Tom you don't. Believe me" I replied.

"I was abrupt with you," he admitted, putting his other hand on my cheek. "I was abrupt too. I'm really sorry," I apologized, and he nodded his head.

With a quick move, the distance between us decreased as we kissed. The mixture of whiskey and the taste of coffee in his mouth made me melt in his arms. Staying in that way for a few minutes we left each other to get some air.

"How drunk are you really now?" I asked laughing a little

"Enough for not to know what I'm saying. Can I sleep here? From the whiskey I don't even remember where is my dorm" he said putting his hand in his forehead. At least he is honest.

"Of course you can" I smiled and he did the same.