Heartbreak

Author's POV

"No, please! Give me another chance!" Jungkook pleaded, holding onto Lisa's hands. "I'm sorry Kook, but I've found someone else" Lisa said nonchalantly.

Jungkook and Lisa had been dating for 1 year and Jungkook was truly inlove with her. But he found out Lisa had been cheating on him with his best friend Taehyung. Jungkook begged and begging Lisa to stay with him but she was inlove with Tae, not him.

As Lisa walked out the door of the apartment, Jungkook fell on his knees and sobbed all night. He deleted all the pictures of Lisa and Tae, as he deleted the last one he said "I really thought we were in love Lili" He said sadly.

Things can't get worse, right? Wrong! Jungkook spent so much time in his apartment depressed that he got fired from his job, the one that was helping him pay rent for his cruddy apartment

Now, things can't get worse, right? Wrong again! Jungkook was in training for being kpop idol, his dream career but he got cut from the line up for the newest boy group to debut under Bighit Entertainment, Bts.

Which just added more to his depressed state. His older brother, Jaehyun, was so worried about him that he sent him straight to the doctor after he heard all the news. And indeed Jungkook had depression and, unfortunately, it was severe.

The doctor recommended a therapist for him and his first session was on monday at 3 pm. Though, he wasn't too excited, Jungkook would rather stay in his pajamas with a tub of ice and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Time skip to Monday

Jungkook POV

I dragged myself out of bed at 12 pm, showered and threw some clothes on. I ate some McDonald's for lunch and headed for my session with my therapist, which I was so not looking forward to.

I knocked on the door of the address I was given and was greeted by a beautiful lady at the door. She looked like a real life barbie doll. She gave a warm smile and let me in.

"I'm your therapist Park Chaeyoung, but you can just call me Chae or Rosè." Her voice was sweet like honey too.

The session flew by pretty fast and before I knew it, it was 5 pm. I was kinda sad that I had to leave. I mean, who doesn't want to be in the presence of a goddess? To be honest, she was more than pretty, more than beautiful, actually words cannot describe how she looked.