Suicidal Love

Tae's POV

As Lisa opened up to me about everything, it kinda broke my heart. About all the effort she put in just to get Jungkook. I thought she was over her and I genuinely loved her but here she is crying her heart out about Jungkook.

"It's ok Lis" I said after she finished explaining "N-no it's not okay" she sniffled "I hurt the only person who was there for me" "Lisa, if I'm sure Chae will forgive  you " "I mean she sounds like someone who wants the best for their best friend "

After Lisa finished her 4th mug ot chocolate, she finally stopped crying. "So, do you mind if I stay for a while?" She asked "Sure, no problem " We watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S and got to talking but there was something I was itching to ask her- if she would take me back- but she seems so head over heels in love with Jungkook that I don't know if she would ever take me back.

Lisa fell asleep on couch a few hours later so I carried her to the guest bedroom. She looked so cute sleeping and I couldn't help but kiss her on the forehead but she loves Jungkook, not me. If he makes her happy then I'll just let her be, even though it breaks my heart seeing her with someone else.

Lisa's POV

I was knocking on the door of Chae's apartment, ready to apologise, but then when it opened Chae started to scream at it me.. "Lisa, I hate you so much! You tried to steal the man I love away from me!" She yelled as she pushed me to the ground. Then Jungkook appeared and yelled at me too.. "You actually think that I would like someone like you? Well think again! I'd never like someone so self absorbed as you." He said. Then Taehyung walked in.. "Oh, Taehyung, thank goodness" I said "Please help m-" "No, Lisa. I love you, but you threw tat away and went back crawling to your ex boyfriend, who was my best friend but you split us up!" He said "Once a cheater, always a cheater!" Said Taehyung then they all started chanting.. "Once a cheater, always a cheater!" All together.

I woke up panting heavily as a tear rolled down my cheek "Thank god, it was just a dream" but was it? Is that what they think of me? A cheater? A self absorbed person? Is that what Tae thinks of me? Does he still love me? All these questions were racing through my mind. Just then, Taehyung walked in with a tray stacked with pancakes, orange juice, freshly cut strawberries and whipped cream, my favourite. He knew me so well.

I ate my breakfast with Taehyung and decided to go for a jog to clear my mind but what Chae, Taehyung and Jungkook said in my dream still bothered me. I felt like the world was against right now.. I just wanted it all to end. That's when I decided. I bought a rope and went back to my apartment. I put the rope around my neck and was about to tighten it when..

Author's note

Please take note that what everyone said Lisa's dream was not what I think of her or anything like that. Lisa is amazing and really sweet. If you have any questions then feel free to ask in comments. But my next chapter will include suicide just in case some are sensitive.

Rip Moonbin, you will be missed gravely. ❤️

 ❤️