Love

Jungkook's POV

I was stalking Chae's social- I mean I was scrolling through social media when I came across a picture of her and Lisa at the park, taken today.

"Wow, it didn't take long for them to go back to 'canoodling'" I muttered to myself. "That's because Chae isn't as stubborn as you" said a voice behind me.

I turned around to see Lisa standing there, with her back against the door. "H-how did you-" Lisa put her finger over my mouth and shushed me "I havmy ways" She said winking at me.

"Why are you here?" I said, slapping her finger away "Aww, no "how are you Lisa?" no "Would you like anything to eat?" She retorted. I rolled my eyes at her as she helped herself to the fridge, grabbed a can of whipped cream and put it in her mouth.

"Why are you here?" I asked "Making you mine again " she said like it was no big deal "I was never yours to begin with!" I said "Well then, let's begin" She responded. "For the last time Lisa, I don't what anyone except Chae" "What if she doesn't like you back?" "Then I'll wait until she does." "Don't be stupid Kook. I'm right here. 6 months ago you were crying over me right in this pot. So I'm here at last" She said in a mouthful of whipped cream, spraying bits everywhere. "6 months ago you cheated on me, 6 months later you cheated on Tae. Let's wait 6 more months and wait for you to cheat again " I said "Still salty about that huh?" "Well , what do you expect me to be about it? Vinegary?"

"Look, 1 little kiss isn't cheating." "Just get out " Suddenly, Lisa pushed me to the corner and kissed me. I tried to pull away but she trapped me. Finally, I pushed her off and she landed on her butt

"Listen now because I will never say this again!" I yelled "I will never like you back, okay? We may have had a past but that's it! I like- no I love Chae and that's not going to change!"

"Y-you love me?" I heard a soft voice say. I turned around to see Chae standing in front of the door. Lisa's eyes filled up with tears as she ran out of the apartment door.

Chae's POV

"I do Chae, I do. Since the first time I layed my eyes on you." He moved closer to me and held my hands "Now I need to know, do you like me too?" My heart fluttered at the warmth of his hand. "I love you too Kook, I always did."

Jungkook leaned in and kissed me. Obviously, I kissed back. But something felt wrong. I broke the kiss. "What's wrong?" He asked "This is everything I wanted Kook, really. But its not the way I wanted it to happen" I said "I love you very much, but I also love Lisa. Whether she kept secrets from me, I still love and care for her. I cannot just stand here and pretend that my best friend didn't just run out crying "

"I understand. Until everything is sorted out, I'll wait for you" He said.

He was such a gentleman. I kissed him on the cheek and ran as fast as I could to try catch Lisa. I raced down the lobby and outside as her motorbike was just leaving. "LISA, WAIT!! WE NEED TO TALK!" I yelled, earning stares from people. I watched as her motorbike went further into the distance, leaving me in the dust. I just knew she heard me, I just knew it.

I sighed and dragged myself back to Kook's apartment. 'Let me think of myself for once' I thought to myself

'The guy I love loves me back' I squealed to myself.

Author's note

Wow, this is by far the longest chapter I've ever written 685 words! Including this note. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed. Any questions or thoughts just ask me in the comments. Byeeeee ✨️✨️