Idk

Lisa's POV

I was in my apartment, wondering why Chae hadn't texted or called me in the past week, when I saw a picture of Jungkook and Chae that Chae posted on Insta. I wasn't going to lie, they looked cute together but is this why Chae hadn't spoke to me for the past week?

Confused, I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and dialled Chae's number. "Hey Lisa, what's up?" "Uh, I've been wondering why you hadn't texted me in the past week, and then I saw a picture of you and Jungkook on Insta" I replied "Oh yeah, we're dating now" she said nonchalantly "How come you never told me? " "Well, since you were crying because Kook rejected you, we decided we'll tell you when the time is right. And right now was not the right time " She responded " So you left me crying just so you could go out with the guy I love?" I said, fuming with anger " Well the guy you love loves me, so deal with it"  "I can't believe you Chae, some friend you are" "Can't you let me be happy for once Lisa!" She yelled "I've always been you're shoulder to cry on and the one time I'm not there, you call me a bad friend!" "I've sacrificed alot for you! I'm always there when you need me, but when I need you I'm the bad guy!" She then hung up.

I was in shock, I never knew Chae felt that way. But, I'd never given her the chance to explain. She was right. She'd always been there for me.

I ran out of my apartment blinded by tears and went to the first place I could think of.

I raised my fist against the door and knocked desperately. Finally, Tae answered the door, before I could give him a chance to talk, I cried on his chest, "I've been a terrible person Tae" I sniffled "I tried to rob my best friend from her happiness, cheated on you and Jungkook, and tried to force something on him that he didn't want. Worst of all, I got so mad at Chae when I found out she and Jungkook started dating " I sobbed

"Hey, Hey" He said in a soft voice " Come inside. It's okay, Lis" He took my hand led me inside. "Now, why don't you sit down and explain everything to me" He said giving me a mug of hot chocolate

"Well, it's a long story but, it all happened that day in the hospital......"