Lying to her

Jungkook's POV

"Her name is.... umm...Yeri!" I lied

Of course, I couldn't tell her that her best friend left me depressed. I mean what if I ended up ruining their friendship? I could never live with the guilt.

Yeri was just a girl in my Biology class back in college. We weren't exactly friends since we did belong in different cliques, we did sit next to each other though.

I thanked Chae and called Lisa "Hi Lis" "What do you want Jungkook? " She responded coldly "Umm, can we meet at the tteokbokki place?" "Why?" "Just come" "Fine" She said reluctantly.

I took my jacket and headed off. I saw Lisa waiting there with an annoyed look on her face. "Why did you ask me to come here?" "Lis, I feel bad for the way I treated you last week. You were right, I was being stubborn and and I was acting like a child " I spurred out "I accept your apology, do you accept mine?" She said softly "Of course "

We went out of the table and hugged. It felt good having Lisa back. Not as my girlfriend, but as my friend. "Now, let me give you some advice on how to get Chaeyoung to fall for you" Lisa said "Thanks Lis"

Taehyung's POV

I was coming from the convenience store across the street from the tteokbokki place when I saw Lisa. Hugging Jungkook.

I was hurt and confused. Lisa said she loved me. That I was her one and only. Then again, she did say that to Jungkook when they were dating.

Feeling mad, I stormed across the street. Suddenly, a car came and hit me at 100 miles an hour. I then saw Lisa and Jungkook scream my name, then everything went black.

Lisa's POV

I was exiting the restaurant when I saw a familiar face lying in a pool of blood. As I approached with Jungkook, I dropped to my knees to see Taehyung lying there almost lifeless. "Call an ambulance. QUICK!" I screamed.

I brushed my thumb across his cheeks. "Please don't leave me Tae " I said about to break down.