Therapy for the eyes

Jungkook's POV

It's been about a month since I started taking therapy sessions and I've started to feel alot better. I mean, why feel depressed about one girl when you get to see an even prettier girl every week?

I've also made friends with Chae. She so kind and sweet, and every time I'd come over for a session, she would give me chocolate chip cookies and banana milk.

Anyway, I've also kept in touch with the members of bts and we always talk after their practice. It's like, ever since Chae came in my life, every things fallen back in place.

Seeing her wasn't therapy for me, but it was therapy for the eyes and soul. I can't stop thinking about her though. Every time she says my name , I get a million butterflies in my stomach.

Now to ask myself a very important question, am I falling in love Chae? I mean aren't those symptoms or something. Like, butterflies and other stuff like that? I think I am! Though, who wouldn't fall in love with her?

Time skip to the next day

I was sleeping peacefully when a ringing sound woke me up. I checked the caller ID and it was Chae! I answered her call and tried to act as nonchalant as I could. "Hey Chae! What's up?" I said "Hey Kook, I was wondering if you'd want to meet my friend, you and her share similar interests so I think you could be good friends with" "Uhh, yeah sure. How about we go to lunch today, cool?" "Cool"

I then showered and watched some episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S until it was time to go. We were supposed to meet at this small cafe and by the time I arrived, I saw Chae. With Lisa!

My eyes were bulging out of their sockets, and Lisa was equally as shocked as I was. As I sat down, Chae introduced me to Lisa, "Hey Kook, this is my best friend Lisa and Lisa this is my best friend Jungkook" She said happily.

Hold up! Did she just call she just call me her best friend? I think she did!

"Actually we know each other" Lisa said. "Yea, we went to high school together " I lied. I didn't want Chae to find out the girl I had been depressed over was her best friend.

Lisa asked Chae to excuse us for a moment cuz Lisa wanted to "get to know me better"

"Your Chae's amazing best friend that she talks about all the time?!"  She whisper-shouted.